ban-24805

1. TechnoSarge

In Progress Troops Mis-Characterized in Siege Set-up

I generally look at the troop dispositions that the game makes upon entry into the siege battles. I call each group and look at where it is, and decide if I need to adjust it. This group of 16 are shown as melee fighters by their icon. When I toggled their number, my voice shouted "horse...
  2. Resolved Voice lines don't always match group types

I've noticed that sometimes the player's character shouts "Infantry!" while selecting a group that's labelled "cavalry," and so on. I started noticing it in 1.5.3, unmodded, and I'm still noticing it in 1.5.6. In addition, if you put all of your mounted companions in a group by themselves, the...
  3. Resolved General says "Infantry" when selecting cavalry in battle

Summary: The audio file of the general shouting "Infantry" is triggered when selecting cavalry in battle. The unit card for cavalry also shows an infantryman. I am playing a campaign with a Khuzait general. How to Reproduce: Start a battle and have at least one unit of cavalry Quest/Settlement...
  4. bannerknight

Resolved voice commands

hello it appears something is missing because when i call my troops the character only says inf and ranged no when i call the cav he says inf(just the voice and i can command all units)
Back
Top Bottom