Search results for query: *

• Users: NIKO123
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Captain Battle?

I just want to know who does it work. It is a normal battle with bot squads? I can't hire bots for team 2 though. Can you help me, please?
  2. Mocte's map

I'm forging with this new map. And yes, Mocte's map is just temporal name. The map is going to be done after couple of weeks. "This land, what they call Mocte's map, was once under the rule of one realm, the realm was called Sikainmaa. The heart of the empire lies on what is now small poor...
  3. Countries

So, I want to ask you the countries your are living. Just to know where this game is played and where not :) Canada: 2 Cuba: 1 Danmark: 1 Éire/Ireland: 1 España: 1 France: 1 Lietuva: 1 Malta: 1 Nederland: 2 Paraguay: 1 Polska: 1 România: 1 Suomi: 5  8-) Sverige: 1 UK: 4 USA: 2
  4. MP Other Camp-mod

"Camp-mod" I haven't programmed anything for it, becouse I'm noob at programming. But let me tell what is this mod idea about: -Multiplayer mod -Historical civilizations around the world, what you can play with (including Siberians, Oceanians and other "uncivilized" too) -All civs belongs to...
  5. maailman kartta?

minun mielestä mount and blade warbandissä pitäisi olla maailman kartta  :evil:
Back
Top Bottom