Search results for query: *

1. Company of Heroes 2

Good game coh, about 400 hours played in mp games. I love 1on1 games, good tactics make winner match :smile:

But i never like fuking british. For me they only make good rushs.
  2. e-sim - Free MMOG browser game

Crroatian said:
    Then why don't you all shut the hell up and let the thread die?

This is a little stupid. If you don`t want nothing, u are not going to reply. But here, some guys are making fast-replies only for say i dont like this ****.

But for me is good this bad advertising. About 20 people join into the game. I am helping them and they are playing now.
  3. Best game intro?

Battelfield 1942, best for me.
  4. e-sim - Free MMOG browser game

Snoopy257 said:
    And you figure it is better than E-Republic? I was really into that game but then Im pretty Indonesia roflstomped the whole world.

Yes, because Indonesia and Lithuania get a lot of population in the begining. But now, other countries have more population and the big empires are falling.

http://e-sim.org/googleMap.html
  5. e-sim - Free MMOG browser game

Crroatian said:
    Then what do I see here?

Gold and premium acc. Sounds to me like Gold is the same as in Erepublic that you can buy.

Premium account will give you access to some interesting information and useful features like battle monitor or broadcasting messages to your military unit members. In addition other players will be able to see prestigious star on your profile page.

It is impposible to buy gold for real money. Get premium account only give u more data.
  6. e-sim - Free MMOG browser game

Crroatian said:
    this is a copy of Erepublik am I right?

Yes, but better. With more stuff(like stock market, civil wars...) and u can not buy money with real money.
  7. e-sim - Free MMOG browser game

dustbiter said:
    Honestly I don't care about this.

Ok dude. U should check first before said this. I said it too when i saw m&b first time.
  8. e-sim - Free MMOG browser game

Sparkyninja said:
    So... Its like real life?

Yes :razz:.

Nah, it is a good time to spend some minutes everyday. And if u want more, u can make other stuff there, like be country president or be rich.
  9. e-sim - Free MMOG browser game

E-sim is society- and war simulator game which started 239 days ago. In this game each player is one of the eWorlds citizen who can participate in politics (a player can join a political party and seek to be the Chairman of the party, or to try and be a politician and take part in the closure of...
  10. ~Poll~ 2nd round in Factions poll!

Spain, because this country was important during napoleonic wars...In fact, Napoleon had the first lost in Spain, Bailen battle :=)
  11. Napoleonic Wars

Ciertamente, se ve bastante movimiento diariamente de jugadores, hay siempre servidores llenos y los clanes guerrean semanalmente. Para mi gusto, una buena compra.
  12. Announcement! Shutting down of 22nd siege and possible take over oppertunity.

I think that we lost the best native server...  A lot of time spent there.
  13. Tactics for prisoner farming for profit

Rical said:
    1.Equip companions with blunt weapons
    2.buy yourself an arena lance
    3.Profit.

+1

It is enough to be rich :grin:
  14. Vasallaje en M&B; Recomendaciones de mods.

Creo que siempre puedes hacer vasallos a tus acompañantes. Pero claro, hay que tener en cuenta que deben tener skill requeridas, al menos liderazgo, entrenamiento, táctica y exploración si mal no recuerdo.
  15. Problems with multiplayer game

Hi. Some months ago, i played in a lot of servers without problems. Now, after a month without play, i can not play for some reasons: -  Sometimes I do not get any server unless you restart the game -  I enter a server but I get the screen to choose one faction, try to choose one but nothing...
Back
Top Bottom