Search results for query: *

1. michael6422

SCENES and Battlefields

Alright , I'll plan making a new video for this cool mod !  :grin:
    honestly , there's some time I didn't play mount & blade .
    finally I've download your 0.99z , filefront block my country so it takes a lots of time to download directly from mod DB .
    I have just bought a new graphy card about a month ago , hope the clip would be better than before !
    now I'll play the mod for some days , and try gathering some cool video clips .
    I'll show you if I got any news .
  2. michael6422

SCENES and Battlefields

Ciao Gabril , It's me Michael !
    after all these days I can't believe you are still working on it !

for the last year I'm studying UDK , to create a whole new game with that Engine , It's fun !
    but really hardwork !
    I'm currently studying Blender for my modeling
    If you need some help on modeling , I could try if I'm capable of !
    or some video work of course !  :grin:
    I'm really glad you're still here
  3. michael6422

_VIDEOS__ - Dedicated to MICHAEL, my first Vid Maker!!!

Thank you Gabby !
    I'm glad to be back as well .  :mrgreen:
  4. michael6422

Filming videos of Mount & Blade WARBAND

Well , there are some of the tips I always used .
    First of all , you have to select the "Enable Cheat" to make these function activated :mrgreen: .

Then In game , you can press Ctrl+E in order to switch to "Free Camera" , this may be really helpful , and you can also press "H" to hide the health point bar .

Press Ctrl+F9 can make the game runs in slow motion .

By pressing Ctrl+F10 you can pause the game .
  5. michael6422

DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Hello everybody , glad that some of you like the video , I'm not really very professional , but I'm still learning to be one of them . Well , thanks for all of you that support this mod , and all the members in our team .
    Hey , Gab , I think the music I choose this time isn't very good , I'll think about using your music in the mod or the movie
    "The Last of the Mohicans" soundtrack , but I'll need some inspiration first , I've never tried this type before .
  6. michael6422

How to add new mercenary ?

Hey , thanks for your answer , I'll try later  :grin: .
  7. michael6422

How to add new mercenary ?

Hey ! when i create a new troop or a whole new troop tree , how can I set it to mercenary type ? I mean , how can I let them can be found in the tavern ? I use "Morgh's tool" to create the troops , can I use it to do the mercenary setting ? If can't , what should I do  :?:
  8. michael6422

About the female armors/cloths mesh

Hey , thanks a lot ! I finally got it  :grin:
  9. michael6422

About the female armors/cloths mesh

Hey , I found that almost all of the Native armors or cloths , their "mesh" between male and female are different , how would I do this with my own armor ? , and where is the native Female armor mesh ? in which brf it contain ? I just can't find it ...
  10. michael6422

OpenSource: Unfinished Irish Module

Hey ! thanks for your source , I am working on some medieval mod , I think I maybe get some chance to use your great work ,
    thanks again ! God protect you !
  11. michael6422

Where can I found the shield animation ?

Hey , thanks for your reply , actually I've used the module system to change the shield animation , so I don't have to find the original one and replace it , well , thank you anyway .
  12. michael6422

Where can I found the shield animation ?

Hello , I wanna change some combat animation , and I've done something , just can't find the shield animation  , like attack with a shield , or defend with a shield , such animation like that , don't know which brf  file I should open , can someone help me ?
  13. michael6422

Mount and Blade 3

Well , I only hope the combat animation can be as good as "Assassin's Creed 1 or 2"
Back
Top Bottom