Search results for query: *

• Users: shashaveli
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bug reports thread

I don't see one yet, and its best to keep bug reports away from polluting the main thread. It will make life easier for Chel too. 1st one from me Rhodok Goliaths seem to be counted as ranged. I was casually mowing down bear clan when I noticed those guys among my crossbowmen/archer line. I...
  2. Rhodok tactics

Ok, since everyone (including me) was *****ing about rhodoks being a pushover, I starte playing exclusively WITH rhodoks to find someway they could be effective. Needless to say - in battle with allies I saw the same things everyone does. Hundreds of casualties - one khergit accidentally shoots...
  3. One man army is starting to annoy me...

Here I am, riding with my 90 men, inspecting my rebellious settlements when all of a sudden i read 'King Graveth is laying waste to Saren." Hell Saren is my own 'hood so i grab my coat and march out to beat the **** out of him even if he has the entire host with him. What I see upon arrival...
  4. Traitor to the Motherland

I just FINALLY finished off the Rhodoks with the "Kingdom of Rhodoks is no more" screen, did a little victory dance since it was about damn time then moved on. All of a sudden I notice the following line appear "Lord Falsevor has switched from kingdom of Rhodoks to kigdom of Vaegirs."...then my...
  5. Enemies: Townswoman?!?!

So, I was just doing my usual morning stuff - looting villages, beating king Harlaus, playing hide and seek with forest bandits, when I decided to check my renown. I saw the following: Renown: *** Friends: None (not suprizing) Enemies: Townswoman    WTF?!?! At first I was a bit shocked. What...
  6. Weird day....

Yup...from the start.... Um...I headshoted a horse. Got the exclamation  mark, got the damage, and well, got the horse too... I was awarded with  two castles (those around Rivacheg) with renown around 60, though the fact that I stormed them kicking ass and chewing bubblegum may have something...
Back
Top Bottom