Search results for query: *

1. Lithuanian_Soldier

[aOs] Ace of Spades clan (recruiting)

The Ace of Spades clan thread                         CLAN SITE http://aosclan.freeforums.org/                   Why aOs and not AoS? We had some difficulties with the name because it turned out theres another clan with the tag AoS.We have been...
  2. Lithuanian_Soldier

Download Axis & Allies

Hi.I need help because I can't find anywhere to get/download axis&allies the 1998 addition mind posting some places I should look ? anyway is the game fun ? I heard It's great for people who like strategy games :D
  3. Lithuanian_Soldier

Which should I buy ?

Why hello thur I was walking down the road today and I saw a fair they were selling nazi combat knives/nazi pilot combat knives/nazi tankist combat knives,SS helmets,medals etc. So I need advice which should I buy ? everything is expensive but everyone of us needs to let out that little fascist...
  4. Lithuanian_Soldier

Post you're jokes here for everyone to read !

YO! This thread is dedicated to any kind of jokes ! ok heres 1 -Justin Bieber fell of the ladder trying to reach puberty  :wink: and another 1 -My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. ^^
  5. Lithuanian_Soldier

A possible zombie apocalypse.

u
Back
Top Bottom