Search results for query: *

• Users: Magnum
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Magnum

Random Castle Just Spawned

Compostela Castle just spawned out of no where one of my vassals had Lemos and Compostela. and Compostela castle just came out of no where he also didn't own Compostela any more and instead ruled Lemos Village which also just spawned out of No where. I am wondering what happened, if this is...
  2. Magnum

Invite Nobles to Hunt

I can't seem to find the option to invite noble to hunt in any of my fiefs where would the option be. Or does it require a special building?
  3. Magnum

companion ministers

When first capturing a settlement it tells you to choose a minister from your companions and they can do different things which companions can do different things searched on google as searching here would have given me every post with the word minister in it.
  4. Magnum

Tsardom of Russia

No need for Tsardom of Moscow if there's already a Tsardom of Russia
  5. Magnum

The Russian States: Novgorod Republic

Map(closest map to 1200 ad circa 1180 if you find another one pm me and ill mark it. Started on Novgorod locations need help finding villages on the far north which i have come to believe don't exist at that time, also need villages for Pskov and Kholm Pogost. If anyone has books or something...
  6. Magnum

Better Banner Mod

Can i combine this with the better banner mod or will it cause it mess with something in the mod?
  7. Magnum

crashes while download

I searched for a bit and if this has been asked feel free to delete and send me a pm pointing me to the right direction. K here goes I ve attempted to download the svn version abbout 5 time and each time it says error in red and some other things now it happens after about 1100 megabites...
  8. Magnum

faction explanation

do any of the factions represent the Rus, i looked on the search bar but nothing came up for faction explanations
  9. Magnum

Lady visit

when i attempt to visit a lady her name shows up like 5 times and i cant clik them, well i can click them but it doesnt stay green nothing happens but it makes the nois, i need to get married scence i am lord of wercheg  i  am playing 1.127 for warband
  10. Magnum

food gives me +0 morale

i was playing the game normally, and out of nowere it said my troops deserted because of no food, so i go to buy more and i have 4 bars of food, but the food says +0 morale and all other food also says +0 morale, i have 100 troops 50+80 from my leadership and the 50 starting points and withj no...
  11. Magnum

Blackened armor

Yeah i noe there is another post like this but it really doesnt awnser my question. because i have the gloves and armor and its not the one that the guy awnsered him for. so yeah to the question how do i get the helmet cause i have the blate boots blackened gloves, and the blackened armor but im...
  12. Magnum

Download- playing problems

i downloaded the game on this link: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=568 and the mod doesnt show up when i start warband, the bar that shows the game ur playing i click the arrow to change it out of native but eagle and radiant cross isnt theere could this be cause i have 1.127...
Back
Top Bottom