Search results for query: *

• Users: Hardy
  • Order by date
  1. Problem with cities and villages?

I did chop off peoples head's :/ And will they always hate me for that?
  2. Problem with cities and villages?

Hello, This may have been a topic before but I cannot find it... My problem is that my honour is negative, but all the cities and villages hate me for some strange odd reason. Any help or not? Sorry for not really explaining it but that is about it :) Thanks.
  3. Just a small thank you to the whole community...

Nooooooo! Computica, Thank YOU. You have deciated so much time for this mod, and its free!
  4. Assasins, Mercs, & Bandits Oh My!

Don't worry about it. It sounds better tbh
  5. Assasins, Mercs, & Bandits Oh My!

To be honest... this is the reason why i brought M&B and warband... is for this mod. Its so much better then the villina game by a unspeakable amount. Keep up the good work, please!
  6. Assasins, Mercs, & Bandits Oh My!

I love the ideas. They sound more then awesome and they add to the mod a huge amount.

For PMCS you should make factions bid for them as they are always looking for the most amoung of money. By bidder i mean the faction which offers the most amount of money for least trouble.
  7. Official Spam and discussion topic

I atucally am having spam on toast today!!! its soooo nice
  8. Noble, or Faith Troops

oh ok then! Thank you for your help...
    One last question however, where can i get the troops "Aden Squires" or how you are supposed to spell it. As i have noitced them around the map.
  9. Noble, or Faith Troops

Ah, righty... I had no idea about this.. however does this apply to 2.4? and what is a zealot?
  10. Noble, or Faith Troops

This is a rather quick question..... where do i find these troops? and get them in my armies?
  11. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

It turns out it is for warband... i found my own answer and it was staring at me in the face!
  12. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Is this for warband? As i can't find any information about it...
  13. WWII China Battlefield MP v02.17.11 (Patch v03.02.11, for Warband 1.134 )

nub question: is this version for sp as well as mp?
  14. WWII China Battlefield MP v02.17.11 (Patch v03.02.11, for Warband 1.134 )

Thank you! for all your hard work in this mod!
  15. Best-dressed Warrior

The world war 2 Russian Navy Uniform.
  16. Best Assault Rifle?

This is intresting, mix bag of opinions.. How about the G3? its rather sexy and quite nice! also a large stopping power.

haha yeah i dislike the 5.52 (or what ever it is called) i much rather field a 7.62 for the stopping power and the penetration power
  17. WW 2 American Battlefield

Bare this in mind.. The Japanese didn't surrender just to the nuke. The Americans flew most of their air power over toyko a few days after in show of strength, after that the Emperor said to the people that Surrender is better then death.

As for the nuke being dropped... i think it was needed as Japan provided the "testing" ground for it and it showed russia that the usa had the capability to destory cities with 1 bomb instead of a thousand, a hundred thousand, or a million bombs!

Do i think that this needs to be aruged? not particually, however its intresting to see the discussion
  18. Best Assault Rifle?

We are talking about street to street, 100 meters max range for cross fires, house to house, room to room fighting :smile:
  19. Best Assault Rifle?

What does the community think is the best Assault Rifle? And please justify it! I would say for me the best small up out there today is the Ak-47. Even thou its heavy and long, it has a huge rate of fire, and a 7.62 round which produces a huge range and a huge stopping power. If a man is...
  20. Best-dressed Warrior

The best dressed in the 20th or the 21st century for me will have to be the SS, espically when they are on parade, boots shinny, black uniforms.

The best dressed before the 20th century from the advent of firarms will be the British Red Coat.

Before firearms... This made me think but the Roman Triarii
Back
Top Bottom