Search results for query: *

1. palewarrior

Do you CHEAT?

I will use the reveal map cheat when i can't find that last looter party or a particular spawn. Plus if i bump into an enemy while "fast traveling" and get wiped out, I will cheat to get back any lost items or funds.
    I will save scum if an auto-calc goes really bad, but will replay the battle (not auto-calc) and accept whatever that result is. I wont keep doing it until I win.
  2. palewarrior

how do you build leslie when you have ansen (medic) and donavan (tactics and trainer) and adonnja (pathfinder scout)?

Build her up to be a better merchant and up her persuasion to make the girl your herald, when you eventually get your own kingdom.
  3. palewarrior

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

If you only have one walled fief, in which you have been stockpiling your treasury.  What happens to your cash, if you loose that fief? 
  4. palewarrior

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Maybe you have to wait in a town for a period of time, the amount depending on your parties healing skills, like Surgery or first aid??  :???:
  5. palewarrior

About archery..

Tip #1-Don't focus on using the bow at low levels, use your melee weapon and put all your development points into archery skills.

Practice different styles of shooting, like kiting a bunch of bandits while you pick them off.  Try charging the target and firing just before the horse rams into him, if your lucky the enemy will raise his shield to strike and get hit by an arrow and a sweaty horse  :wink:

I'm pretty sure there are loads of forum posts/guides on this, you just need to find the one that floats your boat  :smile:
  6. palewarrior

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Hey, can someone cool & interesting start a cool & interesting thread, cos that "endgame infantry" one has been there for ages  :roll:

7. palewarrior

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

In the next version of PoP, could we have an option of actually being a citizen of Pendor.  I'd like the option at the very start of Character creation, to say where you where born ( The town of Ethos, the village of Fenbray...etc)

You would then start with a bonus in relations with that town/village & corresponding faction.  Depending on the rest of your character choices ( Father was a git/ a Knight/ a respected merchant, You trained as a physician, or "hey guys! guess what...I'm actually your King" :razz: ) this value would go up or down.
  8. palewarrior

My CKO the gal vorbak thoughts on set up

Any chance of a pic, I know all the gear but would like to see an image of the completed Order knights & sgt's. 
  9. palewarrior

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I thought the Mystic Merchant had Dragons, or are they Wyverns??
  10. palewarrior

Board game on the "Prophesy of Pendor"

At last ... :smile:

Will this be a map & counters style of game, or rules to use miniatures ?
  11. palewarrior

Eyegrim is impossible to beat in new update

I know this is probably impossible to do but it would be cool & immersive...
    Every time Eyegrim defeats a faction Lord, there is a chance the Lord gets "possessed" and is given a percentage of Eyegrims army to wreak havoc with !  As this possessed Lord is not Eyegrim, he cannot raise more undead troops.

I know this could get out of hand with half a dozen demon armies running around, but at least they would be of a manageable size. 
  12. palewarrior

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

In the old tale quest, is there any benefit in having the "letter that changed your life..." background option?
  13. palewarrior

The Bounty quests require a specific enemy to be hunted, for the renown  quest you can target anyone.
    .  Don't be afraid to attack enemies that outnumber you 2:1 or more (if you are a really good HA  :fruity:) As you should have some excellent troops and if a load die it doesn't really matter as long as you reap the rewards of loot & renown  :shifty:  The quality of the troops defeated is what gives the renown (I think...) not just the numbers.
  14. palewarrior

On a similar vein, I recently took a city and started my own faction.  However for over 2 weeks now, the armorer has only had leather helms for sale, only leather helms ?!
    The character is a Vampire, town was a Chaos one and I chose Vampires as my default troop choice.
  15. palewarrior

Wasn't there an exploit where if you equipped a certain type of arrow on you & companions, those arrows did not get reduced??

Anyway I last night I besieged three castles, I gave the hold fire order & charged/moved my Cav at the enemy archers(they seemed  to have the most shields...)  Then charged everyone else at the main sally force.  It worked twice and i was granted one of the castles  :party:... but I got shot to pieces the third time and my force fell apart  :ohdear:

16. palewarrior

If all the other factions have claiments for their thrones and the player is meant to be the rightfull ruler of Pendor, can we have a pretender to our throne?

Instead of having him/her hiding in someones hall or wandering around like a random spawn, give them a fief.  Just one castle for the Rogue King and garrisoned by Hero adventurers, Rogue Knights...etc.

Just make him neutral to all except the Player/players faction and when you defeat him, humbled he will bend the knee to you and becomes a vassal??
  17. palewarrior

Discussion + Suggestions

Will the winners art be used on some loading screens ?  :smile:
  18. palewarrior

Found a couple of "ship" bugs, sometimes I am trapped onboard and cannot disembark the usual way ( I clicked on different villages, but ship just stops on shore & no option to leave the ship pops up).  I tried different villages & towns all across the map, but no joy so i had to reload the save  :meh:

Three times on different chars I have moved straight from the sea to the land, the map avatar changes but I move at "nautical" speeds on land.

Another more annoying problem tho' is all of a sudden I cannot recruit from my factions villages ?!  I am a vassal, have positive relations with the faction & villages but every village I try gives a similar result " out of x villagers(ungors) x refused leaving 0 ...or something like that  :???:  I can recruit from other factions tho' & my Beastman force now contains mostly  Orcs, Goblins, Chaos & Darkelves.  It's been like this for about 20 days.
  19. palewarrior

Playstyles variety (why start just another playthrough?)

What's the zero in everything play through?

How about the " just loot" play through, the only equipment for you & companions is what you loot. You can spend your cash on food though.
  20. palewarrior

Jealous Wives wondering why you insist on all the women companions in your warband, wear that Doomguide armour  :fruity:
Back
Top Bottom