Search results for query: *

1. The Mighty 42nd

We had a lot of great times with this regiment. :grin:
  2. Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Whenever I load up the game It tells me that it is "Unable to open file: Modules\europe1200\resource\ocean.brf"

Once I get to the load screen it crashes with that message.

EDIT

I reinstalled it and it was fixed, thanks.
  3. Europa Barbarorum Succession Game

I've been a bit inactive on taleworlds and am no longer able to help you guys out. Sorry mate...
  4. Europa Barbarorum Succession Game

If you need an extra player I will definitely join in.
  5. Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

I'm at a camp =]
  6. Europa Universalis III

would a DW 5.1 Tumurid AAR be any good?
  7. Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

McBeverage said:
    :3 nah, the pool's been there since before I rejoined Opulence.

edit: After deliberation, I have rebanned the majority of the merc crew.  Their offenses are thus:
    1. Door glitching.  While it is true the first time I opened the door while they were there, when I respawned we quickly made sure the doors were shut.  Thus, the only way they could have got in was by glitching open the door.  In addition, I witnessed the door open while none of us were up there.  As well, testimony from Impendin and co confirmed my suspicions.

2. Repeated personal offenses from them on Skype in various calls.  Though I ignored them and thus have no access to the call logs, I was called numerous homophobic things and such.  This is nowhere near bannable, were it not combined with the clearly instituted zero-tolerance policy instituted after the previous ban.

you sure they didnt hit the buttons on your doors? people can hit levers, buttons, and plates even if they arent in your faction.
  8. Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Lyze said:
    Apparently the door-opening bug is real

:grin:

Godnoken said:
    It was iFocus who said that.
    The ban was completely unfair though, I do not see what they did wrong.

There are somethings that you just dont do, attacking Kiel is one of them.
  9. Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

I wish to join the Divisions....
  10. Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Janus said:
    Massive map based on Earth isn't happening for this server.

=(
  11. Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

That map, would be soooo epic.....

If you added in Movecraft with that..... *faints from awesomeness*
  12. Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Lyze said:
    There isn't anything we can do in that regard without Janus saying otherwise, as we've discussed it in the past, and the current rules will remain as they are until he says so. As to x-ray texture packs, you well know that they are client side and thus undetectable.

I agree that InFaction has shown absolutely reprehensible behaviour, especially in attacking the server admin's territory and the work of art known as the Zeppelin. However, nothing they have done thus far is bannable.

yes but the idea that was proposed is quite sound.

Englishboyy18 said:
    Von Strauss said:
    TNT, anyone?

Here is a more efficient one I've had for 3 months:razz:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    By having the bottom projectile raised, the wiring doesn't effect the ignition of fuel TNT and the structure can be compacted.

And as for InFaction. They don't even have the right to go around cannoning 1 man factions, people who log off when they are in trouble don't even deserve to play the server. All factions that decided to be dickheads in the past got what they deserved (NK is in a separate class), but if they log off at the first sight of danger nothing can be done in game to stop them.

Is there anyway we could have some policing done by the mods? If the moderators are up to it I think we should crack down on both combat logging and the x-ray texture packs.

Its not a really practical design but I must say these types of cannons are very efficient.
  13. Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Puppy said:
    How are they blocking your access?

When I use my portal to teleport in I am stuck in a chunk claimed by the vikings that is sealed off with Netherrack and a closed door. I have made multiple portals, and those have taken me to the same location.
  14. Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

The Vikings currently are blocking my access and quite possibly other peoples access to the Nether. According to Beny "thats the plan". So apparently only the vikings are privleged enough to get inside the Nether.... Is there anything to be done about this?
  15. Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

TNT, anyone?

16. Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Egypt is a sandstone house surrounded be a fake desert environment in a game called minecraft?
  17. Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Evilknightz said:
    Hopefully you'll be able to post when you get back  :grin:.

seeing as I quite literally don't even use these forums for nothing other then the casual post here Its not going to do much. But if you want to ban someone for making an honest mistake, go for it.
  18. Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Well use it as you wish, I'm going to head back to EU3.
  19. Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Evilknightz said:
    It's illegal to post a link to free game files of a commercial product.

Well its gone now so you may aswell remove it or you would technically be endorsing said action.
Back
Top Bottom