Search results for query: *

1. I_am_a_Spoon

CTD's are driving me insane!

Hi guys. I've recently been having problems with my own custom mod in the form of consistent crashes every time I try to enter a town. Earlier today I tried to mod in a new faction, but was unsuccessful. I then reverted to my backup copy of the module, which was when the crashes started...
  2. I_am_a_Spoon

- Need a little help with module system - [SOLVED]

Hi guys. I'm pretty new to all this stuff, and I keep getting the following errors when I try to compile my mod using the "build_module.bat" app. I can't figure out why line 1248 of module_items.py is invalid, and I don't understand why the coding regarding spices is messed up. Thanks in...
  3. I_am_a_Spoon

- Help implementing Diplomacy using module system? -

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I've searched the entire forum and haven't found anything useful. Anyway, I've being trying to implement Diplomacy into my own personal mod using the module system, but have come up against the following errors when I run "build_module.bat"...
  4. I_am_a_Spoon

- Help with the "tf_guarantee" flag? -

Hi guys. First post here, and trust me, I used the search bar beforehand. Anyway... I've made some custom troops, and have been having trouble trying to standardise their weapon loadouts, especially when it comes to outfitting my archers and mounted troops. Most of the time, archers will...
Back
Top Bottom