Search results for query: *

1. mR_dIlLeNgeR

The Halt Bandits *Recruiting*

Hello folks, my ingame name is Thomas_Halt and I've just gotten done leading a posse around robbing, looting, hijacking, and murdering all sorts of people.  I'm starting a group for highwaymen that like to rp, and like to work together to make money and to be total bastards.  Some of our posse's...
  2. mR_dIlLeNgeR

A request for further information/Unban Request US Official 1

Hello, a player that I see quite regularly on the server has been banned from the forums recently, and I wanted to see the proof for why he got banned.  His name is Nipplestockings, and supposedly he had spammed the forums with racist/homophobic slurs, but neither he, nor I, can find these...
  3. mR_dIlLeNgeR

Unban Request- mR_dIlLeNgeR NW_Official US_1

So I just tried to join the server and it says that I am banned from it, but I really don't know why I am.  Somebody threatened to send in a screenshot of me spamming about five days or so ago, but I've stopped spamming since then and I don't know exaclty why I'm banned, I haven't played in a...
  4. mR_dIlLeNgeR

[Unban Request] mR_dIlLeNgeR NW_Official_US_1

Servers you are banned from NW_Official_US_1 I was on said server yesterday, and I must admit I was in more of an obnoxious mood, and a teammate of mine said to a teammate "Play dat drum Nigga!" and to try to peeve this person a little for being obnoxious themselves, I spelled the full N word...
  5. mR_dIlLeNgeR

Suggestion: Guards

I've noticed that a common strategy among teams of guards is to midlessly tear through crowds of citizens, often times killing several of them in the process.  This strategy doesn't seem to work that well, but it also contradicts the point of the guards.  It seems a little silly that they...
  6. mR_dIlLeNgeR

Vulture Capital *Outlaw RP Group*

Hello fellow westerners!  The last few days I've been on TWW I've been rping as either Eisley_Burroughs, or mR_dIlLeNgeR, and I've been having a hell of a time doing it as an outlaw.  I'm starting this group so there's an organised force of unrest in this mod, instead of a bunch of scattered...
  7. mR_dIlLeNgeR

Learn to Roleplay.

Today I was on as a bandit, and we controlled the mines. And some guy, who I will not name, hired some mercenaries to protect him, and he came to the mine. We said the tax was 500, he didn't respond, walked away, then apparently told his guards to kill us. This person didn't try to engage in...
  8. mR_dIlLeNgeR

What's wrong with taxing?

Ok, so I didn't get this. First off, from what I can gather, this is supposed to be a feudal medieval society, where peasants were supposed to get abused and smacked around anyways. But secondly, why is taxing considered wrong?  What if the parent kingdom/faction was just using it to get money...
  9. mR_dIlLeNgeR

The Black Hand:Mercenary/Bandit faction

Greetings dwellers, denziens, of the land we call Calradia, I am known as Kyrvas Lier, and I am looking to recruit those who lust for power, for fortune. Those who join me will not do it to fight for any cause, any morals.  They will join me to fight for gold, and there will be plenty of it...
  10. mR_dIlLeNgeR

The Knights of the Journey

The Knights of the Journey follow no particular kingdom into battle, in fact they do not engage in open war, only when necessary.  They attempt to keep check of the many bandits they ravage the land and of any kingdoms that would seek to kill the unarmed and the innocent, or commit any...
Back
Top Bottom