Search results for query: *

• Users: GENERAL-M
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. GENERAL-M

Future plans for modes or dlc or mods

As a player of the community. I see major improvements all round. Here's a quick poll for future plans.... All platforms ideas drop your own.. You can vote 3 times
  2. GENERAL-M

Make captain/skirm mode great again (console)

Does pc still get 6v6 games... Curious.... I know people who are also not happy with the current 2v2 implemented server restrictions. Some people have stopped playing altogether... We even have our own club dedicated to these modes with over 250+ players. If any future plans for thee old 6v6...
  3. GENERAL-M

MP Decapitation

So decapitation is a must and would make the combat so pure and fun at the same time. Not saying taking off arms or legs just heads... One good shot to the head increases the chance of it falling off on to the battlefield. I mean Look at these other medevil games "cough cough chiv". Maby the...
  4. GENERAL-M

MP Suggest a SURVIVAL MODE

A team of 8 or 10 players survive waves of enemies. Each kill gets the player gold to buy armour upgrades'weapons or even soilders possibly a "end of the wave merchant" some form of coop to defeat the enemy forces"ballista"? bosses appearing after 10 waves with high hp would be fun. Even 6...
  5. GENERAL-M

In Progress EU servers Xbox

EU servers are pointless as they keep disappearing and reappearing in the server lists. When 2 or 3 ppl join BAM game crashes.... Load up banner lord.. servers still in the list ok click search... Games server not responding...... Why are they so unstable not asking for much how about you close...
  6. GENERAL-M

BK -Black-Knights- Small Time Rebels clan

HELO ALL OTHER PLAYERS  :twisted: :evil: WE ARE A SMALL BASED CLAN AND LOOKING TO RECUIRT IF YOU WISH TO JOIN <<<<  PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL  !!!! < < < < OUR WEBSITE WWW.BLACK-KNIGHTS.KK5.ORG
  7. GENERAL-M

BK -Black-Knights- Small Time Rebels clan

http://black-knights.kk5.org/#/home/4542459088 Black knights up and running again need to invest in statistics and options seeks any warriors female or male any lanugage can join little english prepfer but hey its the sword that kills so come join in the small time rebelious clan ;)
  8. GENERAL-M

[BK] Black-Knights

:twisted: BLACK KNIGHTS - NATIONS -CLAN  :twisted: [BK] IS DEDICATED TO MOUNT AND BLADE WARBAND CLAN. WE PLAY FOR FUN AND GLORY !!! WE NOW HAVE A CLAN ALLIANCE SYSTEM SETUP  RANKS -                                                      Oppituneities Recuit -                             ...
  9. GENERAL-M

-BK- Black Knights Thread

:twisted: BLACK KNIGHTS - NATIONS -CLAN :twisted: [BK] IS DEDICATED TO MOUNT AND BLADE WARBAND CLAN. WE PLAY FOR FUN AND GLORY !!! WE NOW HAVE A CLAN ALLIANCE SYSTEM SETUP  :P RANKS -                                                      Oppituneities Recuit -                               ...
  10. GENERAL-M

[BK] Black-Knights HOW DO YOU HOST A SERVER

Can ANyone here give me a step by step on how to run a dedicated server or evan on just normal server  pls  me and my friends carnt figure it out :?
  11. GENERAL-M

[BK] Black-Knights

Website updated ... http://black-knights.kk5.org/ Recuitings opened ALL REIGONS WELCOME Were looking for Skilled Man at arms and basic infantry All you need to Know is on our Website
  12. GENERAL-M

[BK] Webstie Update

http://black-knights.kk5.org Updates and server running !! :mrgreen:
  13. GENERAL-M

The _BK

Hello All well i am here to say That The Black-Knights Clan.  :mrgreen: Now open for Recuitments If anyone intrested. For people who want to Just Kick ass  :P :twisted:  All the Information is on our website  :twisted: :evil:  http://black-knights.kk5.org  :evil: Thanks for your support...
  14. GENERAL-M

NewClan in TheMakeing

I thought it was time so i am going to start a new clan names and webiste is still out of our reach when our next meeting is done be sure i will have a name and website rules etc. Anyone intrested ask .... thanks for reading GENERAL_M :twisted:
  15. GENERAL-M

lIST OF CLANS ??

Is Ther any one who knows all clans that are recuiting looking for one ( commoenly ) my best skill lancer 8-)
Back
Top Bottom