Search results for query: *

1. MatheusWM

Faction won't fall

after searching for a week,i found a fix: turn on cheat mode,and kill all the lords at a single time. the faction will end. they will continue to raid for some time,but they'll start leaving the faction.

EDIT: ****ing typos.
  2. MatheusWM

Faction won't fall

Captured Joe said:
    End a war?  :shock: In Calradia? Stop that heresy before the Swadian Inquisition will find out!
    I guess ending a war by obliterating the enemy is another thing. Poor Vaegirs couldn't handle a war with Khergits,Swadians and Nords. BUT THEY KEEP DAMN SPAWNING! ARGH

3. MatheusWM

How do you feel about the recent 1.143 patch?

pretty much horrid. The factions are not giving up when you take all their fiefs,meaning they spawn alone and get no troops(9 Speed) and keep trying to torch your damn villages. unplayable much? How do i rollback my game to 1.134? I want to try some mods also(played my share of native,dominating calradia alone,with the nords and with a claimant)
  4. MatheusWM

New old player needs advice

Mr. Wonder said:
    DogSoldieR said:
    Lord Brutus said:
    I usually wind up as a Nord because I feel, well, Nordic.

You sure it is not becos you like to fling a throwing axe into somebody's face?
    Who doesn't like flinging a throwing axe into somebody's face?

The best feeling in the world is when you fling a goddamn axe between the eyes of that stupid Vaegir lord with those nonsensely huge halberds. HAH!
  5. MatheusWM

Faction won't fall

Riddle said:
    In 1.142, Lords started spawning even though their host faction had no fiefs. I believe 1.142 was released about  month and a half ago.

so it's supposed to be like this? How on God's earth are you supposed to end a war then?
  6. MatheusWM

Am I screwed?

they respawn their armies at ANY castle,so if you let them have ONE castle,you will have to fight them again and again,until you lay siege to that castle,in one EPIC F**** AWESOME  battle,because probably they all will be there. so keep conquering every castle you can,to weaken their garrisons,then hunt one lord by time. that's how i did it in my unified save. Don't know if it's the right choice anyway. sorry for engrish ._.
  7. MatheusWM

Warband Mod List *OLD*

eh,nothing in 2 days :C too bad i don't know how to mod this game D:
  8. MatheusWM

[B] Warband Original Animations Base Mod - Released!

test it yourself. save your actions.txt in other place,download this txt.and replace it on the game's directory. give it a try.If you don't like just re-put your saved actions.txt on the game's directory and no problem.
  9. MatheusWM

Warband Mod List *OLD*

i don't know if this is the place to post,and sorry for my enGRIsh, but does anyone know a mod that adds formations to the game? i just can't seem to find one... and i think the game would be more exciting with formations,i would diversify my troops,and would be really fun to play with swadia and/or vaegirs, i just spam nord huscarls in my party... i would like wedge formations,boxes,double/triple lines,that kind of things, first post :grin:
Back
Top Bottom