Search results for query: *

• Users: Lord Mur
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lord Mur

Help with specs Jargon and which computer to buy for Warband

I recently bought Warband, boxed edition, and started playing it on my rather old desktop. Thing is, even with minimal graphics settings, any more than 4 people fighting on screen results in reduced framerate and choppy action. My computer has these specs according to dxdiag: Windows Vista...
  2. Lord Mur

Achievements - [Beware Potential Spoliers]

I've been playing about 100 days now, and only have 1 achievement to show for it. The one I have is this one And it looks kinda pathetic on the achievements page on its own I have completed 63 quests, have had 56 Victories, am a Vassal of the D'Shar and have 470 renown How many...
  3. Lord Mur

RGL Error at Startup

I've looked through some topics on RGL errors but all I could find was stuff on Vertex buffers or something. I don't know what that is. Anyway, here's the problemo: ERROR: Unable to open texture file Textures\ui_gadgets.dds The message appears every time after the blink video, no matter...
  4. Lord Mur

Download

Is there any way you could put the files on another site? Hotfile is ****, cancelled my download halfway through and now I have to wait before I try again.
  5. Lord Mur

[Suggestion] - Horse Fall Damage

Incorporating this idea and a little of this discussion, I'm suggesting that horses take a little less fall damage and perhaps use a falling animation as slow-down penalty for a fall instead. As it is, on the ruined fort map (the one with the hill) you have to weave your way down it - a jump of...
  6. Lord Mur

[Suggestion] Mini-Map

I've been toying around with the idea of maps for a while, pretty much since I first started testing, thinking about how best to make them work. There have been some suggestions in this thread, but I thought I'd start a new topic so as not to detract from the main focus of the other thread with...
  7. Lord Mur

[Suggestion] Riderless Horses

I thought that this may be a common complaint but all my searches threw up was this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,76016.msg1975620.html#msg1975620 (concerning friendly fire on riderless horses) and this quote from Daegoth: I feel that riderless horses are a bit of an...
  8. Lord Mur

Qualis Gem/Unique Spawn Questions

Firstly, dispense with that rant you're forming in your mind as you read the title - I've already read the Wiki entry and skimmed previous topics I was wondering if there is a limit to how many Gems you can get in the game. I found one already in a city, and I know that you can get them by...
  9. Lord Mur

A little help please

I'm pretty new to the whole modding thing and I was wondering if it's possible to combine certain mods for example, can I add anti-ambient soundpack to EG3? And face textures/polished buildings to NE or EG3? If so, how? Thanks Edit: crud, meant to post in the Forge!
  10. Lord Mur

Post Your Dream Cars

I searched pretty hard and I was surprised to see that this thread wasn't already up here. So here, I'll start with this: It's a concept but it's given me a hard on just looking at it
  11. Lord Mur

Blocking/Shield Push.

I'd like to start by saying that I had a read through the topics I could find on shield bashing and also the ones started on blocking, but I couldn't really find anything that was very similar to what I am suggesting The closest topic was here...
  12. Lord Mur

Siege and Engineer Skill

I searched and searched and the closest I got to this topic were 2-3 months dead, and there was nothing dealing with specifics. So I thought I'd start a new topic. If I am an incompetent searcher and you find/know of a topic that is similar to this, let me know and I'll lock this. I realised...
  13. Lord Mur

Regarding Town/City/Village Graphics

The graphics in M&B are inarguably good. Especially in the towns. Choose the option 'take a walk around the streets' and take the time to admire them. There's variety aswell, snow, sand and grassy plains. The fact is this: as it stands, there's not much point to these amazing visuals if they...
  14. Lord Mur

More NPc's (non-player characters) and inrteractions with them

I think that it would be a good idea to involve some more non-important people into the games. It would add a sense of busieness and life to towns. Perhaps they would have funtions like hintiing at the location of a treasure chest or something (it would also be cool to have more quest items and...
Back
Top Bottom