Search results for query: *

• Users: shorun3
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. shorun3

SP Native Musket Era [WB] Mount and Empire - Era conversion mod

Mount and Empire! (it's like mount and musket, but with your own empire!) Notes: the idea for this mod comes from mount and musket, i allways felt annoyed that there is no warband version of this mod that allows you to properly form your own empire. This mod is largely a merge between the best...
  2. shorun3

SP Native [WB] Merge Diplomacy+More companions [Testing] [v1.143 or up]

Description: This mod is just a combination of Diplomacy mod and .97 Companions mod adding a ton of new companions to diplomacy mod. In game video Will be added soon, suggestions can be sent trough PM. The mod is not in development but it's not been tested well enough to "release". so consider...
  3. shorun3

Bandit rebalance

Well, to start, some bandits are clearly more powerfull then others. for example, steppe bandits have a distinct advantage over mountain bandits, but the real issue is, that no matter what you do, caravans hardly make it from barriye to wercheg. First, desert bandits, they spawn in such great...
  4. shorun3

Enhanced Role play (Fief improvements, Realism)

Firstly, great work on the game so far (not wanting to suck up but i REALLY love the game, +800hours on warband so far) enhancing roleplay, firstly, family. you can have a wife, and with that some family, but other then feasts and renown it doesnt really do anything. I do miss the feature of...
  5. shorun3

new weapon, hellebarde

i'd like to see a new weapon in this game, the hellebarde was a medieval weapon used by the "landsknecht" units during the medieval period, it's basicly a polearm, spear and axe in one. and the moves you can make with this weapon allow a skilled fighter to use it to incredible effect.
Back
Top Bottom