Search results for query: *

1. unknown3056

Downgrading the Graphics Driver

Edit: Nevermind. Got it fixed. :oops:
  2. unknown3056

Is the RGL log really supposed to be that big? / MS problems...

I am not too concerned about the file size... But what happens... I make a new companion (module_strings,module_script, and module_troops) and successfully compile it. And start up Warband. It goes fine while loading everything up, and it is also fine once it gets to the menu. But once I start...
  3. unknown3056

Oh no, the Python is out of control >:C

This part is fixed, please read the bottom. Okay so,   What is wrong with this line? 'Cause it is hard to fix if you do not know what is wrong with it.
  4. unknown3056

"Illegal value in statement" >:C

I was not sure whether to put this is in Town Watch or here, but since it is about modding I might as well post it here. Anyway... So, I started some Python editing recently. I made one new companion. Err...exported it to the module. THEN, what happened was when I started Warband. I went to...
  5. unknown3056

s19?

What do those numbers mean? s19, s20... I am making some new companions and I am wondering whether those are important or not.  :oops:
  6. unknown3056

The infamous blue screen of death :O

I get this after playing 10-20 minutes of Warband. Already tried uninstalling.  :evil:
  7. unknown3056

Missing Scene objects...

...er whatever it is supposed to be. Anyway, I switched from 1.126 to 1.125 because the latest version was being a pain in the butt. And because I did that, some of the buildings in the Swadian towns appear as question marks. I know it is because in 1.126 there were a few new things added to the...
  8. unknown3056

Clergy?

I was just wondering how you can increase relation with the clergy, mine is -30 and it always seems to decrease my global faith.  :evil: And another thing: I usually get op code errors when trying to get random quests.  :cry:
  9. unknown3056

Damocles?

This is a great mod. But there is something that got me wondering. What does "Damocles" mean, and how do you pronounce it?
  10. unknown3056

Runtime error after update.

Okay so. I stuck with 1.113 (I think? Sorry...cannot count) for quite awhile. But after getting some mods, I was told that I needed to update in order to play them. So I did. And now, I cannot play because it is stuck at the loading screen with a runtime error. Not even Native works.
Back
Top Bottom