Search results for query: *

• Users: havena
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. havena

server behavior / MP mod development

Can u add server behavior for multiclientserver in current or beta BL branch, or give beta access to dedicated for MP mod development. currently impossible to work on multi mods :/ best regards
  2. havena

equip an object

hello, I'm new here, I am testing the mod script. I have a little script that adds a device to a player (with item_set_slot), when I look at the equipment, the object is well, but I can not take it (switch) I have to wait for the next round. Is there a solution for this? Thank you
  3. havena

switch server ?!

hi guys, I wonder if it is possible to transfer a player on another server if the first is full. this can be done from the module system? or from the exe? thank you for your help
  4. havena

Linux dedicated server - How to force single threading

Hi guys, How to force single threading  with a linux dedicated server (with wine1.2). Thx
  5. havena

Change color message of admin

Hi, i search how change the color of admin message or of a special playername. thx
  6. havena

Ping check / kick

hi ! i search how to check players ping and kick if to high. I think its can do like TK kick/ban (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,133745.0.html) with a ping php script. Someone can help me? thx
  7. havena

Warband dedicated 1131 - Ubuntu 10.04 - wine1.3 - crash

Hi since i update ubuntu to  10.04 warband dedicated randomly crash(processus killed i think). nothing in log. idea? someone hav problem with ubuntu 10.04? thx
Back
Top Bottom