Search results for query: *

1. Commander Joir

Sweet Servers Thread

Sorry was just pissed that i got banned by an accidentally TK and when my friend said (after he asked about my ban) that i was banned because i am a Team Killer, and he thought it was perm ban.  but thank you about the great news, however i still dont know why exacly i got temp banned in the first place, i mean i understand if someone only do TK but i and Legolas was hitting on the same guy and when he did the final blow i had already released my attack and then i got banned
  2. Commander Joir

Sweet Servers Thread

1) Name under which you were banned and/or your game id (if you know)
    IGN: Commander_Joir    Server: RED_Sweet_Siege_Server
    2) Time and date of your ban including your time zone (if you remember)
    14/02/17 14:00 GMT +1 (Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rom, Stockholm, Wien)
    3) What have you done to get banned?
    I accidentally killed a team mate called legolas and i got banned before i could say sorry to him
    4) Regrets about your bad behaviour and apologies to the affected people (if necessary)
    im always sorry and if i got the chance, i write "i im sorry for tk" in the chat
    5) Promise not to break the server rules again
    its not easy to not kill a team mate when both are hitting on same enemy guy
  3. Commander Joir

SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

i hope you now the difference between all crowns from the ancient egypt  :grin: :grin: :grin:
  4. Commander Joir

Bugs reports. Read first post before you make new one

i start the game with wse and the loading screen with two guys (one blue and one yellow) when the loading bar are near the yellow guys katana the screen become black and later the game shut down
  5. Commander Joir

SP Sci-Fi Star Wars Mod

SirSlaughter357 said:
    John Xenir said:
    Non warband Star wars mod did it in the way that towns were planets and no location terrain was space. So I thought of this:

Now that the sea navigation and battles are almost standard in mods thanks to certain modders, you could treat sea as space (with appropriate texture) and the party icons, would be various spaceships in starwars universe.  Walkable terrain would be planets. Towns places of interest. All this must be properly done, I mean, the planets looking like planets, terrain having texture of planets you want to visit. I don't know if thats possible, but if it does, it will allow traveling on more planets without having almost every party encounter in space.

Space battles would be like current sea battle, only you replace those galleys with sci-fi spaceships.

Thats true but with the current sea battles, you usually board the other guy's ship or visa versa, via access through wooden planks or the like, at least from the few warband mods using sea battles that I've played. Now the problem with this versus space is, you cannot board in the same way, so you'd have to use 1 or 2 of a few options, none of them easy, you'd have to implement some sort of flight combat simulator themed in a sci fi like setting, or you'd have to make the ability to board via those boarding escape pod like things (cant remember what their called) which actually penetrate the hull of the ship and open a hatch to release the attackers upon the victim vessel. Both of these would be difficult to achieve if not impossible. As much as I'd like the idea of reliving my SWG glory days, running around in a YT-1300 or a VT-49 Decimator kicking some serious ass in space, I don't see this happening, but I would be more than happy to be proven wrong.
    you mean like this mod http://www.moddb.com/mods/swconquest for M&B (not warband)
  6. Commander Joir

[M&B][S] H.O.T.D. (ZOMBIE MOD) Version 1.2 Out, Download Today

it works fine for me after dowloading brf
    i like that when you "die" you go to the main menu :grin: :grin: :grin:
    good look with the mod :wink: :wink: :wink:
  7. Commander Joir

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Furok said:
    this pic reminds me about Myth the fallen lords or myth 2 soulblighter i cant remember which
  8. Commander Joir

SP Musket Era Pirates Of Calradia v0.2.1

Jestus said:
    I'm getting the same bug as J12 and I'm using regular M&B.

me to
  9. Commander Joir

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

finally!!! :grin: :grin:  :grin:
    good luck
  10. Commander Joir

in warhammer they grows all the time, so i suggest that they recruit cheaper
  11. Commander Joir

well you get bonus in close combat if you have more unit in a troop than the enemies troops (in the warhammer its just those troops who are in battle against each other who got the bonus, not the whole army) if i get it right

edit: its just not the strength that you win in warhammer or size, some race and troops have different leadership and thats makes if the troops will run or fight, then we got champion, standard bearer and musician in each troops that raises the morality and if those die its more likely that the unit in the troops flee, but some take the fallens place to continue the battle

sorry for my bad language, its something i not good at
  12. Commander Joir

i like when it be difficult

alstorm rock :grin: :grin: :grin:
  13. Commander Joir

Kazzan said:
    Commander Joir said:
    take a look on warhammer trailers, one is when empire fight with chaos in the woods
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_KlINBUYc4

And that has anything to do wtih this mod?
    (except being Warhammer)
    i meen that empire must be in huge size if they are in battle with chaos
    its only the warrior priest who take down few
  14. Commander Joir

take a look on warhammer trailers, one is when empire fight with chaos in the woods
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_KlINBUYc4
Back
Top Bottom