Search results for query: *

1. [M] NordInvasion

what happened to the site?
  2. Dead

for a second i thought you meant a moderator died
  3. Lances in sieges

one of the key reasons i shy away from knightly orders that use lances.. because lance switching script sucks
  4. Companion Weapons: Anything but morningstar?

- morning stars are too short for the artificial "intelligence" to effectively use on horseback

- cant use with a shield without incurring massive penalties in speed and damage

- two handers on horseback are always considered used in one hand if used in a one hand animation meaning you would deal more damage with a store bought one hander than a runed ruby bastard sword

- For the AI speed is more important than damage as whichever unit hits the other first tends to win the battle taking little or no damage (assuming the other unit does not have a decent shield)

AND

if a unit with a slow heavy hitting weapon hits first but does not kill he rarely will get the chance to EVER do so again
    (think dismounted heretic magni vs dshar blademasters)

5. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Bouncing said:
    1  Is looting and trainer a party skill or personal skill?  I see mixed messages about this question.
    2  If I import a char from another can I still get achievements?

1. Looting... party skill..

not so important as it doesnt give you access to good loot until mid game and by then you already have everything that skill could get you on your character - dump it on sara the fox as she starts out with.. 18 agility at a low level meaning u can get her plenty of str later

Training is absolutely vital vital vital vital EVERYONE MUST HAVE IT. it is of course optional for your character to have it but generally i would max it as far as your ideal int would let you. Even though it says personal skill it effect the entire party

2. I tried to import one of my chars it didnt work maybe its because im using an old version of pop3 but more likely the devs disabled it

HERES A QUESTION I HAVE

I need to send a friend a copy of my save file.. where is it?
  6. Most cost effective units in the game

leslie practically pays for herself
  7. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

what factions troop line (pendor/ravenstern/etc) is the quickest to fully upgrade from recruit to max tier
  8. Lords hanging out at snack bar in castle rather than going on campaign

if lords dont have their own fief often they wont have enough troops for them to go on campaign

iv found that lords with 40 - 80 troops tend to stay at home until they get more troops but if ur lords cant get more troops they will always stay home (your home) and drink tea
  9. Dissolution of the United States

rebelsquirrell said:
    MrShovelFace said:
    From Texas:

No I would not ever want to see the states split up and it is doubtful that such a thing could ever happen. We haven't considered ourselves a federation for 140-190 years depending on who you ask so such a vision of independance could never be realized
    But if country falls under our own influence what then?

such as a union?

then that country would not be considered apart of the states and wouldnt have the same status as a state.

as for willful annexation - texas and california are of only(?) examples of annexation of other countries directly into statehood from methods other than war and even then it was due to the inability of the government in those countries to hold things together and even more important is that the people (the voters) in those countries identified with the Union in culture, religion, government, and to an extent, ethnicity. All those conditions will never again be obtained in any country unless we suddenly discover a new continent and colonize it with americans. Nations today are far too distinct to ever integrate into the US by methods other than war (which would also never happen today and unlikely to happen in the near future)

in short no state will ever have the sense of independance that pre-civil war states had and thus will never secede unless under the most bizzare of circumstances
  10. Best Mercenary Companies

barclay sappers are by far my favorite mercenaries
  11. Your Kingdom

DO NOT MAKE EDIZ A VASSAL U WILL REGRET IT lol
  12. What to hunt after vaskerry raiders?

merc wages used to be so lucrative before they were nerfed in this mod  :???:
    actually it was better to be a merc than a vassal
  13. This mod is absolutely ridiculous!(but in a good way!)

i have to disagree with that statement about HA being OP

in this mod their pea shooters ensure that they end up hitting a tree with their horse before hitting a man with their bow
  14. Dissolution of the United States

I am sorry sir that is not a valid response
  15. I am part of the 99%

sounds to me these people ****ing suck at picking useful things to spend 150,000 on

someone wasted their only chance of an education on something as useless as minority women studies and somehow its the corporate bastards fault for picking someone who knows how to unjam a printer?
  16. Post Difficult Questions Here

how do you drink water upside down?
  17. Dissolution of the United States

From Texas:

No I would not ever want to see the states split up and it is doubtful that such a thing could ever happen. We haven't considered ourselves a federation for 140-190 years depending on who you ask so such a vision of independance could never be realized
  18. New game - milita won't stop following me

hmm true each one of them seemed to add something new
  19. New game - milita won't stop following me

repeat what the person said above you after he repeated what was above him
  20. Peace Mission

yeah but those juicy ransom offers are so nice  :cry:

plus you lose honour every time you deny a ransom to be paid which with half a faction in your personal dungeon..  :lol:
Back
Top Bottom