Search results for query: *

1. cyresdog

At least this is not a Cyberbug 2076

-to help us iron out any issues and refine the game by utilizing feedback to bring it to the level that both our community and we expect
    - These include engaging with users directly on our official forum and our Steam forum
    -hosting and participating in multiplayer events alongside our community
    -using analytics tools to gather data
    they're already doing all of those
    -requesting specific feedback through questionnaires
    they haven't done this yet. so it may come or not.

did you expect that all the devs would be chatting with us on the forum?
    8 months of almost 0 interaction besdies from a handful of devs. Callum is the very definition of a walking Joke. He is by far the worst Community manager i have ever seen in any forum. Dude should have been fired months ago in my oppinion
    And on top of that, CDPR offers refunds for anyone who wants. Even if you have played more than 2 hours on steam for example.
    I have not seen such a thing by TW back at the start of their game when a decent amount of players couldn't even start the game.
    The hosting of multiplayer events is done by the community. TW can and should not take any credit for that all.
    They reply in 1 out of 100 threads or so, and that most of the time with nothing but "yup idk not my department"
    It is sad to know that there are actually players who defend this bull**** as game.
    And to make all of you happy i am gonna say it once again, i am gonna pirate the next TaleWorlds game.
    Whoever mod gets this report now, you can break your own forum rules and give me a warning and mute me for something that is not against your rules, just like last time.
  2. cyresdog

did you miss the steam note?
    "Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development"
    if you want a full game, wait for it.
    we didn't pay full price for it either. we got 10% off of a 50$ game.
    and early access doesn't mean that developers should "interact" with you. it means you get to provide feedback.
    here you go from steam:
    "These are games that evolve as you play them, as you give feedback, and as the developers update and add content."
    we're giving them a free pass because taleworlds are tried and proved with the early access model and we trust them to deliver. eventually.
    personally, i bought the game to get a taste of it because i thought i'd die from covid.
    Then take a look at Bannerlords steam page and look how they describe their EA.

Why Early Access?
    “Early access is something that we are very familiar with: our first title, Mount & Blade, helped to pioneer this method of release back in 2005. By working alongside our community we were able to deliver a unique gaming experience that players still enjoy to this day. These past experiences have taught us that it is vital to bring players in to help us iron out any issues and refine the game by utilizing feedback to bring it to the level that both our community and we expect.

How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
    “We intend to use a range of different methods to gather player feedback and data throughout the early access period. These include engaging with users directly on our official forum and our Steam forum, requesting specific feedback through questionnaires, hosting and participating in multiplayer events alongside our community, and using analytics tools to gather data.”
  3. cyresdog

Finally unmuted
    Sooooo after following days this useless and meaningless thread i can finally give my 2 cents.
    First of all, what kind of stupid and unfair comparison is this?
    Cyberpunk has a lot of bugs thats true, but nearly none of them are gamebreaking, in my roughly 50 hours of playtime i had exactly 1 game breaking bug and 1 ctd, there are tons and tons of visual glitches but calling that gamebreaking is stupid.
    And you guys compare apples to oranges here, CDPR may have delivered a buggy and unoptimized game for full price, but so did Bannerlord.
    Knowing CDPR i am sure that given 8 more months, we will have a game without any big bugs, and the first DLC with a dozen of FLCs.
    Looking at Bannerlord after 8 months, we still have a game riddled with game breaking bugs and unoptimized as hell. Without any major new Features.
    And saying "BuT BaNeRlOrD iS iN eA" is the most stupid thing one can do, we still paid full price for it, and this game has nothing a EA game brings with it, no communication and no interaction with the community, no major updates, no real bugfixing patches or anything so far. Each Patch just broke more stuff than it did good.
    You give them a free pass just because THEY call their Game EA. This has become one of the laziest attitude any developer has given their playerbase in the past few years.

On Top of that, Cyberpunk can be as messy as it wants to be, it still gives me 100 times more fun and joy than bannerlord does, the Quests are awesome, the Voice acting is next level, the graphics are stunning. Cyberpunk has actually good gameplay, while Bannerlord has absolutely nothing going for it other than fighting battles, and even that becomes extremely dull and boring after 2-3 hours without Mods.
    Some people here complained about no choice in Cyberpunk, than i seriously wonder if they played the same game as i did, i can solve almost each mission the way i want it to, let it be hacking, talking or shooting my way to the end. I can change the outcome of mission drastically by the choices i make. I have talked with some friends who have done the same quests as i did, and we had 4 different outcomes for one, where we alll had a different Suspect for an assasination in the game.
    Looking at Bannerlord, i can do whatever i want its still always the same daugther at the exact same place with the only difference i either force her to come with me, or i kill her lover and then force her to come with me. Or i fail the quest. Thats it. Wow how immersive and ambitious of a quest design thats it.

Cyberpunk has an immersive world, Bannerlord does not, Cyberpunk invites me to make my choices and live with the outcome, Bannerlord does not.
    And posting videos like Bug and Glitch comparisons, i could do the same with Bannerlord, problem is there are hardly any of them since almost everyone dropped this game like a hot potato after 2 weeks.

And take a deeper look at what kind of people complain about the performance of Cyberpunk, almost all of them are people who try to play the game on high/ultra with a 1080ti, a 6 year old GPU or on a 7 year old Console. And then they wonder that it doesn't look as perfect. I am just as disappointed by CDPR by faking the videos for it, yet compared to what TaleWorlds did for years with faked video material i hardly see any difference between these two. Atleast CDPR has the dignitiy to apologize for it.

And btw, i can't really complain about the performance in Cyberpunk i have solid 80fps with everything on ultra and RT on medium and a resolution of 1440p. All i had to do was updating my GPU Drivers.
  4. cyresdog

PETITON for Development Roadmap

So you dont appreciate the amount of money and time TW has put into their new engine to make it as moddable as possible? You do understand that the only reason Mount&Blade is this moddable is because of TW right?
    So because they did one thing well, but 95% of the game, and the company is garbage, dull and boring they deserve that money?
    Honest to god, the company can go bankrupt and i would not care anymore at this point.
    The developers can find new jobs, with ease, but the higher ups can -snip-. Literally.
  5. cyresdog

Workshop spotted on SteamDB

That's ****.
    Not everyone is using Steam.
    Most do, and that is a steam feature.
    If you bought somewhere else that is your own fault. And I don't see why anyone would buy somewhere else than steam.
    Its by far the most developed and most wide spread launcher there is.
  6. cyresdog

PETITON for Development Roadmap

I would be more than happy with something like Total Wars approach for warhammer
    Or medieval dynasty with things that are far off in the future, but known will be in the game
    But so far TaleWorlds is hella incompetent when I look at the development.

And I don't even know if I want new features. The stuff they have in the game is so utterly boring and bs that I am not quite sure if TaleWorlds is actually the best for the job. They should end development right now and leave it, yet again, to the community to finish their job. The community was always more competent at fixing their game than TW was.

-snip- I am not willing to give this -snip- company a single cent of mine anymore when its actually players who finish their game in their free time.
  7. cyresdog

Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

Non sense, according to sony atleast. Leaked data from 2020 shows gamers prefer single player games and spend more time offline. Quick google search will lead you to hundred of articles on the data. Unless of course you have data from hundreds of millions of players you would like to share.....
    SP can bring a lot of money into your bank once.
    MP can give you waaaaaaaay more over time.
    Take a look at LoL, CS:GO, WoW and GTA5

SP may be better for players but MP is where the money is at, all a developer or business actually cares about
  8. cyresdog

Workshop spotted on SteamDB

I will always appreciate the people who take their time to go on steamdb and inform us the ones who don't inform us about new stuff.
    Thank you for your service kind stalking man
  9. cyresdog

What's your current character like?

I bet OP expected a lot of cool RP stories. Foolish man, i am sorry for you.
  10. cyresdog

What's your current character like?

Mine is uninstalled, he is champion of nothing at all at every place and city in the game. He does not see the point in chasing after titles or honor that is worth nothing.
    He is also unhonorable because he took a dump in every single village he ever entered. He also once had a quest where he had to bring a daughter back to her father, he killed her inbetween to wear her dress and tried to impersonate her to stay with her family.
    Mine is motivated by grain, the only food he, his followers and 20.000 horses will ever get into their mouth.
    On the good side he buys slaves and executes them just for the giggles, and also to wear their underwear.
    He signed with every single Kingdom there is because he is a sellout and he yet not fully understood the value of money in the world since he owned a Woodworkshop in Vlandia once and has 500 times as much as every other King and Lord combined in Calradia, which to be fair is not that hard considering they all died by his hand, he all did that in one weekend.
    His future plans are to smith a javelin worth less than 200k. But aparently he is gifted by the gods himself, or not since there seems to be no religion in Calradia, that every place is willing to pay more than their entire market is worth.
  11. cyresdog

Watch a 2015 Bannerlord 2 promotional video ...

I would have understand if you take the E3 2016 Siege demo as a video proof of how much the game actually went backwards, but this is not a good example.
  12. cyresdog

Watch a 2015 Bannerlord 2 promotional video ...

City and Tavern look way better i give that, that the maid in the tavern actually fills drinks with sound, and the city that people are walking and talking makes it feel alive. That and Voice acting. I still feel that their explanation why they cheap out on Voice acting is a poor excuse... "so many voice lines to record that we just won't do it" There are games with more voice lines that have done it. Afaik Enderal, a mod for skyrim, has more voice lines and all of them got voice acted in 2 different languages. And that "mod" (much more a full price experience) is free of charge
    But besides that there is not much shown that is different tbh
  13. cyresdog

What happened to the DLSS update for November?

Being slow is not a scam.
    Its just one of their many scams. Like i said in another post, just read through the Bannerlord Steam page EA description. Its just one big scam text
  14. cyresdog

What happened to the DLSS update for November?

Maybe it's simply not ready yet?
    The hardest was to apply for it at nvidia.
    They are just slow af as usual
  15. cyresdog

I'm genuinely livid about the way the gave us the "old" UI back

Having different shortcuts for different UI options would just make things awkward and they will probably use other F keys for new commands such as focus firing in the future.
    Lets be real here, the control via F1-F12 keys is NOT a good way. It is not intuitive, it is a pain in the a** to get out of the way to control it, and not something you can do quickly on the go without having to sacrifice other things.
    A decent way of handling it would be by controlling it just like you do your attacks. With your mouse.
    Press the E key for example, a radial menu opens with 4 directions, you can then go for Movement with your mouse upwards and then left for attack or w/e idk. Best would be if you can customize it, will never happen thanks to consoles being so extremely stubborn about swapping your controller layout.
    90% of the stuff from the commands are useless anyways, in roughly 500 hours of Mount & Blade i have never had to use, walk a tiny bit forward command once. Or retreat a tiny bit.
    Why would i want my army go in a circle if i can't also use shieldwall in combination with it.
    The developers of this game, and yes i mean the developers, seem to not be big fans of Mount and Blade. Otherwise so many things would have been different.
  16. cyresdog

Custom troop mod

Clunky af, but considering this is super early in development it already became a must have for me
  17. cyresdog

1) UI dev are, wait for it, working on UI. Not diplomacy, not pathing, not game mechanics. So complaining that "they changed this UI stuff INSTEAD OF working on that completely unrelated stuff" is pointless, because it's not the same guys nor the same skillset.
    And they still do pay those guys, money that goes in there is money not spent on WAY more important things.
    And the priorities are completely off even in the UI department.

2) Antagonizing dev is not going to bring them to your view. I'm also a dev, I'm always trying to give the best to my users and I welcome feedback and suggestions, but if I got this kind of mockery I certainly wouldn't make any special effort. We already have little communication from TW, let's not drive away the few who still interact with us, okay ?
    This is not something that goes on since the start of EA, the frustration just grows and grows with every day they ignore every kind of suggestion and feedback on here. The few who interact with us are held up so high by the community that they should be a sign for every other dev on there WHY it is good to interact with the playerbase. Not the opposite, no one here dislikes mexxico, everyone loves him. He is the Hero we need.

I mean what do you expect? We paid money for this, we were told that they would talk to us. We were told that we can help to improve this game.
    This is the very defintion of being scammed. We paid for a product with promises, and what we got is whatever they throw at us. Not only do they not listen to what the community wants, they do the exact opposite. Its like they are taunting us.
    If i look at other Game Devs who behave like this, i can only say that TW has it pretty easy so far. The Community is behaving extremely well. But not that hard considering they drove off 90% of their playerbase already.
  18. cyresdog

I just find it annoying and completely absurd that they are making changing that make the game objectively worse. And just cause the meta is slow rn doesn't mean it always will be, all it takes is one patch to change the meta.
    One can only imagine how they are working on this game.

-snip-

Apparently my joke was racist whatsoever without further explanation what was racist about it

Whatever mod did it, next time an explanation would be nice. There was neither Racism nor an Insult in the Joke.
    It is no joke that there is no immersion in this game, or any real reason behind changes that no one likes.
  19. cyresdog

I want to become a ruler of an existing faction

Nope, I really died once through execution, so count that in, because i executed too much lords and than i was captured.
    I once executed every lord there was, was captured several times inbetween. Never did they any harm to me at all

bodyguards can switch sides when they get the right amount of gold, that would be realistic.
    An Assassin would wait for a weak spot, so no need for bodygards.
    Make several tiers of bodyguards, the more they cost the better.

If they just put the pure possibility of it into the game then modders can and will use it to make something out of it.
    And if several hundred people all around the globe are given that chance I am sure there are some ways that none on here could have ever thougt about it.
Back
Top Bottom