Search results for query: *

1. Libertijne

Mount and Blade 2 - Suggestions

Hey! I would love to see improvements in those sections, mainly mechanical suggestions as follows:

Animations:

-Proper weapon movement (now every weapon is same stick) - what i mean are different techniques of handling it.
    -Running and jumping - as funny as it was, walking however was very good.

Combat system:

-Less deadly hits on armors - love your work on fighting without them
    -Dodging, crouching, tumbling- (movement - hold wasd and double click?) to counter heavy armors
    -Spears - tougher blocking thrusts with one handed
    -Slower two handed weapons except hammers - winning 1vs1 would be actually easier with shield and 1h, could add counter of a disarm perk if smashed against 1h wep. etc.
    -Less shield destruction, more disarms - bit more work guys on blocking missiles with it as it they have been dodgy. I suppose with adding more advanced shield movement system could improve challenge between two players, who are using different tactic.
    -Stamina - attacking, running, tumbling, parrying, blocking should consume our inner condition, so less space for spammers fainters. Even keeping weapon on hold and crouching should consume a tiny amount of strength disabling bugs.
    -Throwing - from 3 steps or running should provide different outcome - steps more important than aim itself
    -Close up system - coming to close should be somehow adapted like in Fight Night 4? Fighting on a less than and arm to arm range would involve headbutts, knees, overthrows, ground pounding. Maybe more like MMA, little space for ninjas without weapons. Special keys, or some magic? Trick me ;]

Teamwork and "wallwork":

- Close up system - coming close to another player should also involve stance change - shield should go on another allowing players to create formation or just simply protect one each other. To counter - archers should benefit by covering themselves using objects or teamed players. Just look on Gears of War, than Army of Two, little script copy and you got it :wink:.

-------

Wishlist:
    -Flying arms, legs so i can capture them in slow motion to rise my ego  :twisted:

That's my vision. So far i heard about blood! Can't wait for combat news. Keep the machine runnin'!
  2. Libertijne

Mount&Blade Warband 2 wishlist

Hello there, I’ve been playing Warband since a very long time and I would like to share my idea of what should be next. I think we all – as players- could share our view about the game to help developers create something really epic. I’ll try to make it short as nobody like to have a lot of...
  3. Libertijne

BUG Reports v 1.34

On the random event I chose to eat mushroom and i lost permamently 2STR and 2AGI ;(. I just wanted to have some psychodelic fun.

Next thing, in battle it shows that your arm have been broken (or stuff like this) and it says that you lose 1 STR, but nothing happens. Strange stuff, you gotta check those values. ;>

There is also strange thing with "flirting" (you can't call that romance). Even while having 100 relasionship with companion (by spamming wink) you can't tell a joke or do any of other actions if your charisma is low, couse you'll just be recjeted.

I doubt that troops advance too fast - but that's rather a suggestion than a bug. When you are freelancer and you leave army you still have parts of your equipment - like helmet and weapon. 
  4. Libertijne

Suggestion Thread

The point (in earning money) is a bit other on Valley of Swamps.

Merchant is trading goods around the world, paying much for each of them.

If he is unarmed, he is an easy target for bandits (hiding in selling spots) and he can loose a lot of coins.

That's why a merchant needs a bodyguards (better armored with better equipment to defend him)

And this kind of competition, which side will be stronger is real fun in making money :wink:.

To that i would suggest 2 changes,

- 1 - "hiding mode" - Your nickname won't be seen if you press "x" button - exclusively for bandits

- 2 - better/larger/working - but only area chat system, so one merchant after dead won't be able to report his death to everyone on the server. Plus faction chat to regroup armies. (deleting normal chat)
  5. Libertijne

[RCC] New map? New rules? Post suggestions here!

I hate one thing... bandits law.

Bandit can kill anyone wherever he wants to.

Normal man can't kill bandit until he attacks him.

My propsal is to change one rule. Being a bandit comes with responsibility that anyone can kill you aswell as you can kill anyone. That would be fair for both sides. You don't have to kill bandits, but you can if you want to.

Today's example.

I got killed by raving bandits in town 3 times in row. I bought some weps and went there to take my revenge. I killed first bandit around and got my ass kicked off the server, becouse he wasn't one of them, just another one. That's really annoying...

If You can't attack pointing bandit at You with a bow, than what chance do you even have...

Please consider my suggestion,

Libertine
  6. Libertijne

[RS] Runaway Scorpions Clan

Something for Your new member :wink::

"Dziewictwa Ivego nastał kres, pozbawion go został w klanie RS." ;>

Say hello to him ;>.

Anyway we need to repeat it someday.
  7. Libertijne

Technical Support Thread - Can't Get the Game Working!

When me or my friends tries to join RCC or 22nd PW_WAR server we got a message : "The module You are currently using is diffrent."

Any quick help what are we doing wrong? We did exaclly as instalation guide said.

Sloved. I just had to delete V letter.
  8. Libertijne

To bring back old, good 1.27 patch.

I would like to be polite, but the changes that were made to game are... ;) Okey, let's see what we got now. We have people fighting, rushing at each other's head and trying to cut leggs off while turning around. That's how typical duel looks like. I would like to bring back old good 1.27...
  9. Libertijne

New scenes (update 30/12/2011: Saxon Village p. 32)

Love all of them :wink:. Great work really :wink:.
  10. Libertijne

EVENT. 600th anniversary of the Battle of Grunwald (Tannenberg). VIDEO and SS.

Can't wait for non-polish community comments :wink:. Battle was just breath taking.

Greetings from Liber_von_Banhof

mb10s.jpg
  11. Libertijne

WARBAND_ clan embassy hall

Thanks for great match :wink:. Hope we gonna fight soon once more.
  12. Libertijne

REF clan

We fought and won a battle with WARBAND clan. Final score was 16:3 for REF. Thanks for a lot of fun and here are screenshots:

mb72.jpg

mb74.jpg

mb75.jpg

mb77.jpg
  13. Libertijne

REF clan

Used said:
    my w imię gry jest threat, jestem zainteresowany przyłączeniem się i ja od dłuższego czasu. dziękuję za przeczytanie!

Let me translate it back to english :wink:

"us in name's game is threat, i'm interested in joining and I from longer time. thanks for reading!"

I guess You need to learn Polish a bit more :wink:, than you can check out link in main clan thread to our forum.
  14. Libertijne

Custom banners for Warband

When can we expect updated Timothy's Pack?
  15. Libertijne

REF clan

Our match with DR ( ****, i'm after party, a little mistake went in) ends at 14:6 for REF. Guys from DR were great :wink:. Thanks for a lot of fun.
    8AIT4.jpg

JaTQ6.jpg

Kj9mf.jpg

o35xm.jpg
  16. Libertijne

REF clan

Time to rock'n'roll :wink:
  17. Libertijne

[info]:...Sacred Band Clan is inactive...?

MaHuD said:
    He is right you know.

Barbies & pirates, thats what SZ are.

I don't mind whatever You say about SZ, but saying that REF is same as SZ is a mistake.
  18. Libertijne

[info]:...Sacred Band Clan is inactive...?

sadnhappy said:
    SZ seems to be under REF tag now. Pifcio, Oktawian, Barbarian.. All the same guys, almost. Sad to say but right now they're just teamstacking small EU battle servers, killing the servers and spoiling everyone's fun, just like they did with SZ a long time ago. I'm very disappointed to see such action taking place at present times. What kind of message are the guys sending to other players? Bunch of idiots.

Noobs and trolls is all they are and all they ever will be. I'm seriously hoping that no one takes them seriously, plays matches against them and so on. They're a disgrace, a black sheep amongst the good clans that we have in Warband. Shame on SZ, shame on REF.

Could You not repeat Yourself?

92604941274088149176.jpg
Back
Top Bottom