Search results for query: *

1. 1.304 link at MB Repository is broken

Sorry to create a whole topic about this, but the only existing threads about v. 1.304 are locked. The link to 1.304 at MB Repository is broken (404). Is there an alternate source for the mod?
  2. Bug Reports

I am currently a vassel of Robert the Bruce. I just attacked and conquered Cawdor Castle, which was held by the English Army. After clicking "Done" on the prisoner screen to go back to the overworld map I got an RGL Warning: "Unable to find mesh Error: Invalid Item".

Please let me know if you need more information.
  3. Gameplay tweaks

I really like the new sounds that were introduced. They make the gameplay much more immersive, but I think it could be even more so. One thing that occurred to me is there are not as many battle cries as I would expect to hear. In other words, the soldiers should scream and shout more, especially when they clashing. In Native men will occasionally scream or yell, but it seems to be random, and the duration in between vocalizations appears long. Other types of audio that could add realism include panting, heavy breathing, snorts, or anything else that makes the men seem more alive. It would be really great to be in the midst of a maelstrom and hear nothing by the sounds of men locked in mortal combat--not to mention the cries of the wounded and dying.

I know this is not directly related to MageLord's tweaks, but thought since you were taking suggestions it would be appropriate.
Back
Top Bottom