Search results for query: *

1. B Musket Era Other [WB] Pirates & Fishmod

please PM me when its released  :eek: so i can play it as soon as i can
  2. Maintenance thread (bugs, glitches, errors, problems etc)

Sharrow said:
    Hi All

This mod has caused my Dell Laptop (which has run all other M&B mods without a hitch) to crash and have to recover from 'a serious error' everytime I have tried it - with and without the patch. No other mod would run and the root installation of M&B became corrupted. I ran a virus check - nothing. Have had to hard reboot via the power switch on each occasion as XP was crippled and my mainboard reported a dangerous heat spike in the CPU due to bad coding.

I would advise people not to install this dangerously unstable and irresponsible Mod and I think it is shameful that this was released without adequate testing. Epic fail as the Americans say.

I run a Dell XPS 1710 laptop with 2 gig ram and an ultrastable XP install, proven through extensive playing of Medieval 2 Total War and HalfLife 2 Mods over the last 2 years. Have never had a Mod damage my PC in such a way before. If this were a commercial release I would be threatening legal action. Sorry, but I would.

This is a great shame as the idea of the Mod is actually brilliant. Shame about the current version.

S
    to bad for you some people can run it exellent with a few minor bugs (just part of the process no mod is inmediately perfect)
    so people keep downloading this mod
  3. Maintenance thread (bugs, glitches, errors, problems etc)

when i talk to one of the claimants i get instead of an story, i get something like an code (i will try to upload an screenshot)
  4. Trouble with Windows 7

its not related to windows 7 because it doesn't crash with me and i work with windows 7
  5. Maintenance thread (bugs, glitches, errors, problems etc)

The-Doc said:
    When accepting the consignment delivery quest from a guildmaster I get stuck in the dialogue screen on the line about "I intend to pass by _ I will take the bla bla bla". The actual game doesn't hang, but I cannot advance the dialogue, quite frustrating.

i had the same problem but solved it... do it like this first ask for a job until the screen where it stucks.
    then press TAB and he will close down the screen. talk to the Burgemaester (or something in that directen Guild master whatsoever)
    reconsider the job and it will go fine
  6. Maintenance thread (bugs, glitches, errors, problems etc)

when i first started the game i noticed two bugs: when i enter town i can't go in to the lords hall... and when i click marketplace same  i could only use fast klick after i went in to town and searched for them (weapon smith and armour smith enz...)
    -and i started with -20000000 or something like that (tough start) for people who have this money problem to (use car export) it will solve for that character
  7. BNL EYW - Main Topic

i saw the ships on the screenshots and those ships are not correct with that time.... here are a few examples of the real ships they used....
    Dutch - http://www.modelships.de/Derfflinger_I/ggDSC01244.jpg
    Spanish - http://media.photobucket.com/image/galjoen/henphil/closeupspaansgaljoen.jpg

i hope you adjust it a little
Back
Top Bottom