Search results for query: *

• Users: amore555
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hey Gabbo!

Hey man, don't know if ya remember me, used to playtest for you on 1755. Just wanted to say, I've come back to Warband after having not played for some time, very impressed by the work you have achieved here, this is a very nice mod, cant wait to see it when Diplomacy is fully implemented...
  2. My first attempt at hosting a server...

Decided to see how MM would work with 100 bots a side, the results are definitely interesting haha. I have set it up so that you can control the bots yourself, so just two players could have a large semi organised battle between themselves. I'll be leaving it on overnight so if anyone wants to...
  3. Griefer on MM official battle server

Hi, I hate to do this, but this morning 1st Yorks Cpt Lordi came into the server, and began teamkilling people for reasons like playing the bagpipes. We were all having a good time, but he seemed intent on upsetting that.  Anyway I leave it up to you to decide what to do. here is my proof...
  4. Arg mateys...

Me and my pirate gear Uploaded with ImageShack.us We found the hidden treasure Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  5. Ships

Is it just me or are there no ships?  I have one myself but can't see any others sailing about.
  6. Village under attack...

By PIGS! Yes I finally tried out the latest (2.8) version of this, and in my journeys found some poor farmers beseiged by hogs.  I lol'd, any other nice surprises I should be looking out for?
  7. New Player

Hey guys, I am planning to download and get into this mod this evening, and I appreciate from looking around your forums that their is a fair amount of etiquette, and it really disrupts the game when it is ignored. With that in mind, I was wondering if you could give me a list of basic...
  8. Aiming with weapons

Hi there, I'm a long time M&Ber, new to Warband. I have noticed a difference in the way you aim your swings with swords/axes etc when mounted on warband. In the original, the direction you moved your mouse when pulling your sword back would stay as the direction till you released your swing. ...
Back
Top Bottom