Search results for query: *

1. Cyborg Eastern European

Ukraine Today

but with less gay sex maybe.
    Have you been paying any attention to the Russian army over the last 30 years?
  2. Cyborg Eastern European

Ukraine Today

Well, that took a...turn.
  3. Cyborg Eastern European

What are you playing right now?

Rimworld had and stood its test of time.
    Fortress literally set the blueprint for damn near half the entire subgenre!
    That with half an interface, and graphics that would make Notepad weep with pity!

I think it's safe to say that, either way, its test of time had been stood.
  4. Cyborg Eastern European

What are you playing right now?

it's definitely a weird level of hostility, but then again it is madvader.
    Something something, conversational equivalent of ramming?

Anyhow, Rimworld good, Dwarf Fortress also probably very good in its own specific way,* that rant was downright self-indulgent, you can do both.
    *Will check sometime later, if/when it, or another element of my wishlist gets discounted.

That said I got gifted Valheim a while ago, and turns out this **** is pretty fun on a server.
  5. Cyborg Eastern European

Gun wankery

I wonder why they were not issued to the troops.
    IIRC, weight, manufacturing, and the risk of the plebby edyits losing them.
  6. Cyborg Eastern European

Ukraine Today

I don't know why you're highlighting tiny non-countries like Canada and Australia
    Okay, cool your counterjerk there.
    Both of those contributed a hell of a lot of vital resources and materiel to the Allied shared pool, with Canada alone outproducing Soviet domestic truck production by a factor of 4. It's an industrial war, these numbers carry weight. A lot of it.
  7. Cyborg Eastern European

kitten Working Online keys

There is something reassuring about seeing that this old gem of a thread is still going :smile:
    Kittens are a fundamental building block of the internet.
  8. Cyborg Eastern European

Who of the old guard are still around?

Well I'll say
    Ironic, that you decide to show up just when I'm halfway through an outage!
  9. Cyborg Eastern European

What's on your mind?

*snip*

Mussolini, from what relatively little I know about him, seems to have been a genuine uninhibited alpha inside out. He did have the looks, the voice, was constantly beating someone up in bar fights and having sex with half the town. Came up with a deliberately ill-defined and vague "ideology", because don't worry about it.
    So, what I'm hearing here, is the betas all saw big macho Musso, and tried imitating him, but without the parts that made him fun.
  10. Cyborg Eastern European

Cavemen vs Dinosaurs (April Fools' 2022 Thread)

Bold words from a toothpick that's easy to sneak up on.
  11. Cyborg Eastern European

Ukraine Today

But can't Russia just use it's own resources to make up for their loss with international businesses? Russia is the largest nation in the world, and all that land does have several resources to be taken. Russia maybe hurting with international trade/revenue, but does it matter much if you have that much land resources at your disposal?
    I feel compelled to add: Russian economy relies heavily on technological imports. Not just the electronics in the cars that had been mentioned. Everything from machines used in production and resource exploitation, their spare parts to the control and design software, comes from countries that just told it to go sit on a ****.

? I've even seen claims their own local manufacturers got forced out or bypassed, so they don't threaten the existing power structure. ? If that's true, they can't even manufacture the **** they should have been capable of, "just because."
    *And I've definitely seen claims of their import substitution schemes being either failures, scams or both, before the invasion.
    Add the acute brain drain that the war and sanctions induced, and their land is utterly unexploitable without outside actors, which will do their level best to leave as little as humanly possible for the locals.
  12. Cyborg Eastern European

Ukraine Today

One can only hope Putin is this stupid. Killing Zelensky now will make him a martyr and the situation will go full-blown Chechnya more than it already is.
    Operation Archimedes is a GO!
  13. Cyborg Eastern European

Ukraine Today

but I'm pretty sure these fall pretty quickly to an fighters if they are around.
    Well, they started putting up footage of the things nailing Russian convoys, so evidently, they're not getting intercepted that much.

That said, they should have somewhere around 50 of the things, from what I dug up, and Russia claimed at least 4 destroyed.
  14. Cyborg Eastern European

Ukraine Today

The Russians are far superior, attacking on multiple fronts with the entire military arsenal.
    Fog of War issues for now, but Wiki pins both forces at around 200k at the moment. And several of those fronts are difficult terrain for ground units at the moment.

It's a big country but they only need to conquer the largest cities and take over parliament.
    Governments move, and the largest cities are worst thing you can attack.
  15. Cyborg Eastern European

Ukraine Today

Wonder if Jhess might grace us with her presence again.
  16. Cyborg Eastern European

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

If anyone should be worried about that choice of location, it definitely should be the Poles!
  17. Cyborg Eastern European

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

The laugh comes when he turns the camera off and has to spend time cleaning up all the mess he has made in utter and humiliating solitude :lol: .

With how well that channel's been doing over its decade of existence, doubtful.
  18. Cyborg Eastern European

Who of the old guard are still around?

Wow, how's that for dead men walking!
  19. Cyborg Eastern European

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Well, Bavarians' entire bussiness model was "We sell you your entire car all over again during the course of its lifetime," but this blatantly?

Imma go with "Tesla," since it's the first one I spotted doing stuff like this.
Back
Top Bottom