Search results for query: *

1. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Is there a way to get rid of all the urgent messages? there are getting bloody annoying!
  2. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I've set up my own kingdom following pendor culture, but I couldn't help but noticing that my recruiters aren't recruiting pendor recruits from villagers?
  3. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Dharcness said:
    My relation with Noldor is 23 but Quigfen in Laria do not give me quest. Am I missing out something?

Problem solved. I just had to restart my game and Quigfen gave me the quest.
  4. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

My relation with Noldor is 23 but Quigfen in Laria do not give me quest. Am I missing out something?
  5. Version 0.772 Released!

You know, mercenary companies have probably the shortest attention span ever.

Me "Follow me!"
    Mercenary Captain "Gladly!!"
    Mercenary Captain "Oh look! Villagers! After them!!!"
  6. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Q about Gunnarr (from Nodah quest)

If you capture him and let him join your party. Is he considered a companion or just another troop?

Can he die or will he just unconscious?
  7. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

HandofBane said:
    Dharcness said:
    Perisno (0.75)

I cannot complete Nodah's first quest. Whenever I try to attack the caravan there's no option to attack it. But my reputation with commoner keep on dropping.

MampB4_zps78zxonvt.jpg

MampB5_zpspusrf5jl.jpg

Shot in the dark here - your Reich rep is above 0?  The caravan, and the Reich Lord both seem to be tied to Reich faction despite the rep hits to others.  Dragon Priest, too, though they give a negative hit to Maccavia for some odd reason.  I never paid attention to the Valahir guy to confirm what faction he is tied to, though.

There is a similar issue on the Kingslayer questline, if your rep with Outlaws is positive, you cannot fight Sekr on the last step, breaking the quest since you can't attack any outlaws anymore to go negative again.

Mmm yes, I just checked and my relation to the Reich faction was at a positive 10.

Anyways, I somewhat solve this problem because a wandering Illica troop attacked this caravan and I joined in. Thus rescuing the fella and getting that "priceless" gold. And solved the quest.

Which is wierd because I thought Quest troops are unattackable by anybody but you.
  8. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Perisno (0.75)

I cannot complete Nodah's first quest. Whenever I try to attack the caravan there's no option to attack it. But my reputation with commoner keep on dropping.

MampB4_zps78zxonvt.jpg

MampB5_zpspusrf5jl.jpg
  9. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Perisno (0.75)

Princess Linthradil has fallen for another lady.

MampB3_zpsuakqkud9.jpg
    /spoiler]
  10. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

The game (0.74) crash repeatedly when I'm trying to fight with Demon Worshippers army.

edit: spoiler tags.
  11. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Couldn't help but noticed that dark elves are not "dark"
  12. How to split stacks?

For example I have Troop A [20] How to split it so that I have Troop A [10], Troop A [10] ?
  13. Comments: 3.0 Released

Hanakoganei said:
    Dharcness said:
    2. Upon reaching day 600++,  all the old lords refuse to join the marshall for the campaign, only the new ones join him.
    Lots of possible reasons for this. Old lords tend to have more to worry about, especially if they have lots of land (or not enough).

It's dishearthening to see to longer the game goes, the marshall cannot do anything due to fewer lords joining him. Heck even the great lord himself didn't join the marshall's campaign. So nothing gets done and the war drags on.

You could be right about the old lords having more lands and thus having more worries and thus refuse to join the marshall for his campaign. But if you check every of the old lord's castle/town. The longer the game goes, the higher the troops in each of the castle/town. So surely the old lords would be at ease at the high number of his troops guarding his castle/town and thus would happily join the marshal of his campaign no?

Seems like the longer the game goes, things that work fluidly in earlier games do not work in later games. You could easily say, "Well, why don't you do something about it, why don't you start conquering the castle/town yourself and end the war?" The problem is in this particular playthrough, i'm just playing a normal lord that follow whatever my great lord's faction do.
  14. Comments: 3.0 Released

Might want to look into these..

1. Upon reaching day 600++, whenever the marshall give a quest to me to join him for a campaign. It always get cancel few minutes later.

2. Upon reaching day 600++,  all the old lords refuse to join the marshall for the campaign, only the new ones join him.

3. Upon reaching day 600++, the marshall will siege a castle/town and then few minutes later will break off that siege. (Probably due to not enough lords joining him? )

3. I never see my great lord elect another person as a marshall.
  15. Comments: 3.0 Released

Anybody notice this? The longer you are into the game. Your great lord will refuse to give any new fiefs to new lords that join his faction. He will always overule their opinion and give newly conquered fief to his original lords. It's very dishearten to see new lords come and go because they didn't get any fief.

Is there something to this?
  16. Comments: 3.0 Released

Bluestrike said:
    Dharcness said:
    OneRing2RuleThemALL said:
    Dharcness said:
    Is there a way to remedy or reduce the tax inefficiency in gekokujo? In reformist's youtube video he mention something about fixing it by meeting someone but he never quite elaborate more.
    TweakMB?

Somehow I knew the first answer would be TweakMB :razz:

It would be but TweakMB doesn't work for Gekokujo right?

No idea, but I was kinda hoping the remedy would come from gekokujo itself without using cheats or other programs. I mean I've search the entire japanese island high and low for help but couldn't remedy it. I even threw my wife, chamberlain and the constable into the dungeon but still the got tax inefficiency. :grin:

I looked at Reformist's youtube video, his tax inefficiency is staggering but at least he still earns a profit. Hmm, may be I can do the same.
  17. Comments: 3.0 Released

OneRing2RuleThemALL said:
    Dharcness said:
    Is there a way to remedy or reduce the tax inefficiency in gekokujo? In reformist's youtube video he mention something about fixing it by meeting someone but he never quite elaborate more.
    TweakMB?

Somehow I knew the first answer would be TweakMB :razz:
  18. Comments: 3.0 Released

19. Comments: 3.0 Released

Say, is it possible to add battlesizer to the mod? Sometimes 150 just isn't enough.
  20. Comments: 3.0 Released

Talinoth said:
    If phlpp *wanted* to, he could program it in. There's already an animation for reloading a carbine in With Fire & Sword on horseback, and probably the same in other mods.

But I'd say that reloading a MUSKET on a moving horse would be incredibly difficult. You have to remember a musket is usually a considerably long gun in the first place, and reloading it fires the user to stand fully upright to put the powder and the bullet into the tube.

You can't stand fully upright on a horse - not in this game. Reloading the musket is impractical because it's just far too long to be practical. That's why carbines, shorter versions of muskets, were made - they were made for use on horseback.

So no, I wouldn't want MUSKETS to be reloadable on horseback, and I sincerely doubt it will happen
    ---
    Just an unrelated question, how common were pistols around this time period? I actually really want to pick one up for my next character, if that's historically viable :razz:

In Nobunaga Ambition series you can have a squad of emm "Qi Qiang Bing" (Mounted Gun Troops ? ).  Basically these are troops on horses that carry guns.
Back
Top Bottom