Search results for query: *

1. Lachion

[S] Land of Bleeding Ice

LOL!!!!
    Pros- they are trees
    Cons- they are trees

You are really funny you know that? really excited to play this mod!!
  2. Lachion

[Suggestion Box]

I have a few suggestions (By the way, This mod is AWSOME!!):
    -Sea travelling and battling + pirates.
    -Some hidden caves/tunnels/ruins/cities wich are smilliar to bandits hideouts but they have some elite troops in them wich cannot be found elsewhere, or maybe a boss enemy in them and if you win, you can loot some special rare items.
    -Hunting can be great.
    -Siege machines.

Thats all I can think of.
  3. Lachion

[S][1.125] -Black Sky- |v0.8.4| |Updated 18/06/10|

Liked this mod alot  :grin:
    but I have to admit, it was mostly because of the guns ><
    I have a few suggestions that I think, personally at least, that can improve the mod even more:
    Like someone above me said - some samurai's merc can be fun, maybe even ronins or maybe a new faction of chinese soldeirs (samurai's, ninjas, etc).
    Also more firearms and more gunner units can add alot.
    sea battles and travel can be fun.
    And heres something that is not supossed ti be hard to make, but can add alot:
    hidden caves and tunnels, like the hideouts, with some elite units in them, maybe something like a boss/bosses, that if you can defeat them, you will have a chance to loot some rare, powerful items.
    Good luck with whatever your doing with your mod now! looking forward it!  :grin:
  4. Lachion

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Whoa! second age does have almost everything I wanted XD
    its still missing the firearms, the story and the events I had in mind, but how can I complain when they did such a good work there!
    Anyway, my suggestion is still open, if anyone would like to race second age  :grin:
  5. Lachion

SP Fantasy Second Age

Wow nice!
    posted a reply in the mod suggestion and alot of the things I wanted are here!
    (Well, expect firearms so I will vote to the firearms in the poll!)
  6. Lachion

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Im not sure if this is only for the original M&B or also for warband, so generally, this idea is for M&B Warband.

OK, the idea is some options and functions from other mods, because I found myself playing one mod, who had things I also wanted in my other mods, and that im pretty sure that others will also be happy to play, together with some of my own ideas:

Mount & Blade  - Age Of The Warlords

Background story:
    Calardia has been always rejecting and hostile to foreginers, just like you. But now, after the great Contract of Jelkala has been signed, The leaders of the United Allience have opened up Caladria once again for travellers from afar.
    The Contract of Jelkala is an agreement that was signed between most of the lords and kings of Calardia, and was named because it was signed in the great city of Jelkala.
    The agreement says that the chosen lords will be members of the a House of Representatives and they will atend to the pollitical matters of the land. the lords that were chosen are King Ragnar, King Harlaus, King Graveth, King Yaroglek, Dustum Khan, Lord Matheas and Emir Hazeman. there are now no lords or kings in Cralardia, that was the first spark of Democracy in the land. Shanjar Khan was againts this Allience as he claimed that he is the right ruler, and if Calardia will have so many rulers, it will fall, and so he, together with a few Ex-Lords from all over the kingdoms became lawless bandits.

Calardia enjoyed from a few years of a lawfull rule, while the number of bandits attacks has grown up because of the leadership of Sanjar Khan and his followers, more and more visitors from beyond the seas have came.

But all of this is going to change...

The features and ideas (Like I said, some of them are took from other mods and others got a little change):
    -Sea battles on ships, cannon battles, pirates and ports all over the map.
    -New Islands around Calardia with cities, villages, castles, bandit hideouts and more on them.
    -New items, items and weapons from other types (Samurai and chinese items, European items, Completly new never seen items)
    -Firearms, including pistols and revolvers, slow and fast shooting rifiles, hand cannons, primitive grenades, bombs, mortars and more.
    -Special artifacts wich will give stats and special skills on the battlefiled.
    -Huntable animals scattered around the land (Wolves wich will attack you, deers wich will try to retreat once they on your sight, other warpartie's herd, beasts and so on.
    -Special hidden places like caves with rare items in them, or tunnels with dangerous creatures or bosses.
    -The option to be selected to the House of Representatives.
    - A story with events wich happen after a Certain amount of time.
    - Speed march wich lets you party move faster on the world map in exchange for morale for a cetain amount of time.
    - New soldiers and units (Including gunners, merceneries, units for the factions and lonely travellers).
    - instead of lords travelling and patrolling around the map, armies leaded by captians and generals will patrol instead for bandits or will travel from city to city.

thats pretty all in the features and ideas.
    The plan is, that a week (ingame) after the game starts, most of the travelling armies will go to the cities and a huge amount of farmers will go to the cities too, and when going into a village wich was desserted by the farmers, meeting an army travelling to one of the cities or talking to caravns and farmers, the hero will find out that the  Representatives have announced an emergancy and asked all the peasnats and merchants to get to a safe place, or he will read this massage if he got to a desserted village: It looks like the village is desserted. as you walk around the village, you see a note with the imperial signature on it. it says: "All the Peasants and Farmers are asked to get to a safe place, to one of the nearby castles or fortresses, or travel to the nearest city as fast as possible and take with them only what they really need".

after getting to a castle/city (with or without knowing about the emergancy situation) an imperial announcer will say that the  Representatives where in a secret negotiation with The Arlera Republic and the Holy Templar Order, who both threat to invade Calardia. The Arlera Republic is a far kingdom that already invaded her neiboring lands, and now tries to take Calardia too, while the Holy Templar Order wich its cause is to bring justice and fate to the world.
    The Arlera Republic Hired the Holy Templar Order and convinced to help, saying that Calardia is currupted and fateless (Caladria has some currption in it, but not too much [what country doesnt have a little curruption in it? :razz:] and has no relligion, in other words, fateless.) Then, 5 Main cities wich are the closet to the seas will be go to the Arlera Republic faction, 1 city to the Holy Templar Order faction, and new war parties of these factions will show up, together with the warlords of both the factions.

Factions:
    - United Allience (Nords+Rhodoks+Swadians+Veagirs+ some khergits+ some saranid villages, cities and castles)
    - Rebellion Forces (Leaded by Sanjar Khan and holds desserters, bandits, rebelling lords and so on)
    - Arlera Republic ( the invaders)
    - Holy Templar Order (mostly elite units, will seek justice even if it means to rebel the Republic.)
    The hero of course, can join any faction he wants, stay netrual, or work for some factions at the same time.

Extra Ideas:
    - Atlantis, Mystic city ruled by...no one? Time to fight over the right to rule the Legendry city!
    - Option to travel between world maps (more maps like the land of the Republic or neiboring lands, in the size of Caladria)
    New type of weapon? maybe whips and metal ropes?
    - Athletics improve jumping height to make the option to do ninja style hero :grin:

Back
Top Bottom