Search results for query: *

• Users: Leaf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Shield settlements icon has bigger/non-transparent overlay square.

Summary: Settlement icons had overlay that is bigger that the "shield settlement icon" . In old version it was correct ( found on youtube to check ) - in new version it is not. ( v1.1.4 ) The is square overlay that should be transparent - that has some "new" corners that is seen in the...
  2. Resolved Companion "the Black" with waiting animation of book upside down.

Summary: Female Companion called "the black" has a waiting animation that it opens a book and reads from it. The book is up-side down and also it has clipping issues - meaning the hand should be below the book - but the snap points are wrong. How to Reproduce: Go in a village and wait next...
  3. Saving old own character to new started game ?

Is there any way to save you own character presets when you start a new game ? [ maybe a mod ] Face, body type, history & armour and equipped equipment & skills, attribute points. I would like to start a new game but have as much as possible the same character. I can accept to not have the...
  4. Resolved Discrepancy between text and actual charcoal making

3-for-2 or 2-for-3 ? version : 1.1.226306 Discrepancy between text and actual charcoal making the perk Efficient charcoal making says (text ) : Character can use a more efficient method of charcoal production that produces : 3 units of CHARCOAL from 2...
  5. Is there a way to chance a castle and village / culture / troop types ?

I have a interest in making Tirgoviste , Slatina ...and maybe the fortified manor of Slatina  ...meaning  the  generated    Slatina Castle  and  the generated  Tirgoviste Village in may playthrough  with balkan troop types ?  ( as in Kingdom of bulgaria )  . They are now  western ...
  6. How to increase rate of spawning items ( czekan )

In my 278 day in game  1.03  ->  i have found    :  czekan  ( axe )  - Halych area. They are so rare, even in other Ad 1257 versions. One handed -  35 damage ( pierce  ) Speed rating - 93 weapon reach - 75  Even in the old days it soon became my favorite weapon . The perfect horse...
  7. Tips on getting more companions / long perspective gameplay

Version 1.03 My aim is ( currently ) to get a large companion army - primary based as horse archers , and invest in companions  improvement - not mine. In my character i try to level up as slow as possible - as to not generate large bandit party's. If u are low level ( 14- 20 ) thing can be...
  8. bug - settlement Constanta.

The settlement is called Constanta and is lower on the map ( way low on the coast ,and way south of Danube - wrong ) . If u can in the next version change it to the right place in the map.  Go on winkpedia and see. Also i can for myself edit - if u can give pe a pointer on how.  And relay the...
  9. Connection with Song of Taliesin ?

Are there any connection except for some items ?  Brytenwalda and  Song of Taliesin appear to be set in a similar timeframe. Warband and Brytenwalda are more polished , but i do fiind some interesting aspects in Song of Taliesin. Are there any of you guys involed in it as well  ( as a 2 sideded...
  10. About horses

My question si related to the height of the horses. As i have seen that the horses are different : ponny ( low ) , nord horse ( medium ) , ario ( high ) .  How is armour of diferent body parts , strike damage  and height of the rider related ? As far as i can suspect : *beeing in an ario...
  11. Faction Relocation's.

From what i understand there is always the danger of wipe-ing out factions and to have them "resurect "  on you. That triggers it ? and how can' u play the game in this situation . Any advice ? 1. To not have any vassals so they will not rebel on you ( beeing approced by  the dead faction...
  12. Weaponds One Handed- 2 h

Are there any penalty to swords that have double function 2h.  the 35% penalty rule with shield. Pict Sword ( precursor to claymore ) -  one-handed / 2handed. Long Sword ( vikings seem to have it )  - 2h/ one handed Celt Sword ....to be completed. In the descriptions some are first ...
  13. Encumberance System ?

I have a question regarding it.  A companion which throws his franciscas or javelins .  to 0  becames lightweight and is a better hand to hand figher. - or do they mantain the same weight.    -even with them thrown.  ( i do want to find a balance - i to have a tendancy to put to many javelins...
  14. The Dane Axe / Huscals Axe

As has been mention before the "War Axe"  has a problem with the size of the model . Have u guys thought of the DANE AXE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beSDGVcmmdI&feature=related    , Normal Staff Length , ( meaning great range , 125 , or 115  )  with swing damage of Pierching , and trust...
  15. Change Player Faction Flag

Is there away to  Change Player Faction Flag in-game like Faction Color in the similar topic. I have a kindom in which i changed the faction culture  and i will like the get a re-branding to be more in style. Also i do find my self bored of the bad image choise i make when i decide to have an...
Back
Top Bottom