Search results for query: *

• Users: zinubes10
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. zinubes10

how do i fix the problem with version 1.126 with the shirts over the body and all the ****ed up stuff :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  2. zinubes10

export/in-port

ok i don't know were to post it but is there a way to in-port and export your char in warband so i can change his strength agility ect please help :-(
  3. zinubes10

need help ASAP!!!

all the colors are f'ed up the skin and hair is pitch black no darkness inside just pure bright and inside the skin and hair is light brown please help this is the latest patch uninstalled and reinstalled no help please help :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  4. zinubes10

cant start game

well i got mount and blade version .903 for a mod and when i start the game it gose to the 'launching game' then freezes right there any help i really want to play .903  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  5. zinubes10

new ideas

i think you should be able to make a fraction from the start and make a small village with not many people you would have to build the houses and stuff it would take not to long and later on you could upgrade it to a castle then a town and so on (if you cant do that i don't know i never got far...
Back
Top Bottom