Search results for query: *

1. RavenHawk88

New Death Animations

Hey all, first off let me just say what an awesome mod this is. Now, on to what I actually wanted to say - are there plans to include new death animations in this mod? Some mods, such as 'Knights the Last Battle' just to name one, have different animations for when people are killed and I...
  2. RavenHawk88

[Fixed - I hope] 150 corpses not really 150...

So, I've pretty much given up on the unlimited corpses being brought back, but I would at the very least like for the maximum option of 150 to actually BE 150. I've been playing some warband again lately and noticed that corpses will disappear even when the entire battle does not amount to 150...
  3. RavenHawk88

Sound mods

Anyone come up with any sound mods yet? Aside from the old native sounds, the crackling that they're trying to pass off as gunfire needs to be replaced ASAP.
  4. RavenHawk88

Unlimited Corpses

Are unlimited corpses included as an option with this version of M&B again? Please say it is so  :D
  5. RavenHawk88

Custom Battles

Is there any way to load a custom character and perhaps a way to pick equipment? I find myself extremely dissatisfied with the few options that are available.
Back
Top Bottom