Search results for query: *

1. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

anigman96 said:
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,281485.msg8548899.html#msg8548899

Thanks for the link!  If Quintillius makes an Egypt mod for bannerlord I'm sure It will be incredible....now back to waiting...
  2. CHARRIOTS - need help

I would also suggest releasing a beta of whatever you can create with or without chariots and then asking for further help.  There has always been a lot of interest in Bronze age mods and much work done but they just can't seem to make it through.
  3. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Meedean said:
    Found this and thought: OH YEAH!!

Read to the end of the thread and all hope went: POOOF!!

Sad thread... :sad:  How could such an amazing idea die so quietly?  I'm sure if more people would have known about it plenty would have taken up the mantle.  I for one would have.

If you still want help to make this happen for Bannerlord hit me up.

Cheers!

I'm holding hope to see something in this vain for bannerlord.
  4. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

is the version for WB as feature complete as the original?
  5. This mod is ****ing awesome

Same here!....Ive been really enjoying this mod for a long time...took a break from MnB and now back on 2.5 and loving it so far.
  6. SP Antiquity Egypt Divided

I was just lamenting shadows in the desert when I saw this....can't believe I never saw it until now....sounds incredibly promising so far! whether on WB or in a commercial release.

Also, did you see Spike TV's mini series "Tut"?
  7. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

kuauik said:
    sorry to say that,but i was working with two high skilled guys on this ,DrTomas ,the guy who made 1257ad with me and Sahran,both left and i just loose interest to work on this with someone else,there was only one serious help offer and that was from Cozur.All you guys that rant here about the mod not beeing finished,really dont know how hard is to make a good mod
    btw..mod is not dead,i will try to mod bannerlord.i dont see why i should release my work as an osp.i got thousand assets made,the assests showed here are just tip of the iceberg

Incredibly happy to hear there is hope for this mod in the future!
  8. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Iv'e also been following here for as long as I can remember.  Really routing for you guys! whats done so far looks incredible and this time period is so interesting
  9. SP Medieval Hispania 1200 (RELEASED)

this mod looks great!
  10. SP Antiquity [WB] The Successors

Looks promising....one of my favorite settings!
  11. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

This thread is getting stranger and stranger....
  12. Independence of Chile Mod 2.0

Thanks for clarifying.
  13. Independence of Chile Mod 2.0

mauromagno said:
    updated download links  :cool:

meaning the game is updated with a patch, or simply changed the links themselves?
  14. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

one idea while coding...

Create camps and/or supply camps using the bandit camp model....for use in quests, and just sawning around the map (maybe a camp can actually generate recruits,supplies etc until destroyed)

while in general I want to see huge battles (obviously played in waves of reinforcements) with very large armies I also think going with the warband engine there should be focus on many "skirmishes".....perhaps have "skirmishing forces" with around 50-100 troops not led by "lords"

Another interesting route would be coding it so rank effects party numbers bonus.....so high charisma could feild an effective skirmishing force but without high rank large battles would need to be fought only by aiding superior officers in battles already being fought.

have only the marshalls hold a number of troops so huge their battles make for decisive actions and could take hours to play
  15. [WB] [S] Twilight of The Sun King (Old Topic. Enjoy as a historical archive.)

Auldman said:
    We are still working on the mod. We are trying to fix a problem with scenes. Once that is done we will test and hopefully get something out. No I will not give a date for when that will be.

Amazing news
  16. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Can we get Napoleonic tote bags in the mod? how else would a Voltiguer carry ammo? :???:
  17. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Docm30 said:
    These men were generally good soldiers and fared quite well against most cavalry they faced. It was against French and Polish cuirassiers, however, that they found their lack of a backplate to be a massive disadvantage; at Wagram, for example, they were simply massacred by their French counterparts for lack of a backplate. Earlier in the same battle, though, they had done extremely well against repeated attacks by Saxon cavalry and against allied infantry, showing that while their want of a full cuirass could prove deadly, they were still a formidable opponent for most enemies.

austriancuirassiers4.jpg

Apparently the backplate wasn't much of an issue when they engaged Napoleon's famous "Looters de la Garde"
Back
Top Bottom