Search results for query: *

1. Imperator.

[M] Warrior evolution - a mod where you progress through time!

Sounds like a great mod, one thing I noticed though..

The Roman Empire existed during the Bronze Age, and it just seems wierd having a specific age called 'Roman Empire'.

I don't want to sound rude, Im just trying to offer some of my advice if you wish to take it. But if I may suggest some changes..

1. Stone age
    2. Copper age
    3. Bronze age
    4. Iron age
    6. Dark age
    7. Nordic Age
    8. Age of Renaissance
    9. Age of Discovery
    10. Napoleonic Era
    11. Pre-Modern (WW2)
  2. Imperator.

OCEANIC COMMUNITY DISCUSSION: Voice your thoughts

Very good battle, enjoyed by all. :smile:

Pleasing to see Keen and TGD really supporting whats left of the Oceanic Campaign.
  3. Imperator.

[M] Full Invasion [A co-op mod for WB] - 14th of June

CHEEYYYAH! Time to enjoy a classic mod, been waiting for so long :grin:
  4. Imperator.

OCEANIC COMMUNITY DISCUSSION: Voice your thoughts

The Gondor video is a perfect example of the decline in popularity within the oceanic campaign. Individuals screw around to much and affect many of the new players, as such we cannot retain any of these people because they give up and leave.
  5. Imperator.

<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Use some initiative? Not everything has to be done for you.
  6. Imperator.

<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Until 'Keen' and other anti-social offenders change their attitude in regards to how they behave on the servers, the communities attitude towards them will remain as it is.

These trouble makers need to adjust according to the community, the community is not going to adjust according to them. The sooner the offenders learn, the sooner we can move on and focus on just playing the game we all enjoy. :wink:

`Nuff Said.. Signed Imperator.
  7. Imperator.

One step forward, two steps backward.

Don't blame the mod because of the people you choose to play with.. Find a good server and none of these issues happen. Most servers operate happily and with ease because its occupants choose to cooperate and play fairly.
  8. Imperator.

NEW VERSION: PWMOD_2 RELEASE

Professor said:
    A. You suck at the game

This coming from the guy who was unable to kill spearmen as a horse archer?

You can whinge day and night how the changes are unfair to you.. but the majority appreciates them. If you don't like the changes, play something else, end of story. :wink:

9. Imperator.

NEW VERSION: PWMOD_2 RELEASE

Wonderful update and I love all the changes made. :smile:
  10. Imperator.

[S][1.125] -Black Sky- |v0.8.4| |Updated 18/06/10|

SUBS said:
    metaphoric question?
    when someone makes u a coffee, do u call them deceitful and gutless for using a mug thats produced in a warehouse, beans that are ground in Kenya, and a whole load of kitchen utensils made by other companies..... but no i guess they put the coffee in the mug added water and 2 tea spoons of sugar, so i guess they made it...

If I painted a moustache on the Mona Lisa.. does that make me the artist? Btw, editting your posts to make you seem more intelligent is deception at its best.. your really good at this aren't you?

Edit: Its amazing what a bit of public pressure can do.. glad to see that credit list is starting to populate. :wink:
  11. Imperator.

Not once has myself, nor anyone else stated the original creators of the mods own the content created. It may be within taleworlds legal rights to use the mods as they desire because it is an extension of the code they used to create the original product, but they did not create the content personally.

You are morally obliged to seek permission and give credit to the people who did create the content. As stated previously, permission should have been seeked before you released any of there work, do not wait until your deceit is stated publicly.
  12. Imperator.

Thats not a credits list.. thats a 'to-do' list. You should have sought permission before you even made a release, not wait until someone gave you a verbal flogging. Waiting until now is simply decietful and gutless. Credit should go to the people who actually put in the hard-work to make 'your' mod.
  13. Imperator.

Its disappointing to see you continue to publish this work when the appropriate credit has not been given.. alot of this work  has obviously been taken from other modifications and as such your first priority should be to seek permission. Its morally wrong to release work that is not yours.
Back
Top Bottom