Search results for query: *

• Users: Donkerman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Troops loose experience

Whenever I load my game the troops that were eligable for upgrade in a specific troop stack befrore the load, somehow loose all their experience. After the load none of those troops can be upgraded and I have to earn experience from scratch. I have never noticed this before as I seldom load a...
  2. I would pay at least $15 for this mod

I feel the latest release for M&B has been a bit of a flop and let down for most. Its basically a "professional" mod, but seriously if Taleworlds wanted to have a 3rd party create a funded mod they should really not have looked much further than this or some of the other great mod teams. I hope...
  3. A topic for the devs, testers and those few hardcore players

Starting a new topic is unwise and foolish. But I would love to know how many hours you devs, testers, vets, would be hardcore players, casual (I dont read faqs) and savants have spent playing as well as testing this mod. This is probably a difficult question as well as a sensitive question, so...
  4. Too much renown

First of, great mod and very addictive. Anyway I have been playing for about 500 days and taking it easy compared to some other players on the board. I am a Ravenstern lord with two towns and four castles. The problem is I cant seem to rebel and start my own kingdom, because Greg just keeps on...
  5. Domestic Policy

Could anyone explain to me what the different options does in your domestic policy (pros and cons). I can understand the troop quantity vs. quality. How can I for instance improve tax inefficiency (bringing it down)? And also how often can you change the different options. I made a change, and...
  6. Where in Brittania is Osmund

I have been looking everywhere for him, but I just cant find him. Is he still in v1.3 or am I just very very unlucky? Is there a way of locating a companion, which I havent met before?
  7. Companion Relationship

I saw a new option (or at least I think it is a new option) when talking to one of your companions. You can give the companion 2000 shillingas in jewels and and what not. Anyway is this supposed to raise their relation towards you if you have offended them in the past (failed quests, no food...
  8. Cavalry Upkeep and other items

I started playing version 1.3 and everything runs fine so far, thank you mod team. I just have a question on cavalry wages which seems to have been doubled since v1.2. I imported a character with leadership 8 and I still pay about 106/week for a Curraidh. Is this normal? Another question, can...
  9. MBTweak

Hi All, I've been searching hing and low (obviously not in the right places), but I can't find mbtweak. Does it even exist?
  10. Awesome

Its not a word I like to use, but since TW I never thought a game would inexplicably suck me in this much until now. The amount of hours I have spent on this abomination is enough to shame most grown men. Thank you very much tale worlds, for destroying my family, friend and other relations. I...
  11. Difficulty isnt everything

I've read some threads about difficulty boasting. Now obviously I am not one of the 110% candidates, so I felt like leaving a post that made the sub 110% people feel accomplished. If you enjoy the game at your difficulty setting, please do not increase it because some freakish players box above...
  12. Purists dont like the blood

Hi all, I'm new here. Why doesn't the purist RPG freaks not appreciate this games potential? I could try to define this game, but i would probably mess it up. I love lobbing heads of and the purist wants a bed time story. Make one up, its better than any other story some douche could think up...
Back
Top Bottom