Search results for query: *

1. A Movie I made

Benwick_The_Bold said:
    That's great! I loved it! Now I want to go play that mod.

Thank you! I'm glad you like it :smile: I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun playing the mod!! :grin:
  2. A Movie I made

Heroes_Witch_King said:
    Great video Rik. I just have one question. Would you be willing to make a video like this one, but for Persistent Frontier? I think it would be great if you do.

Thanks. And I'm working on some stuff right now but yeah, I'll take a look at that mod to see what can be done:smile:

NOVICIUS said:
    Love it. I totally love the way you have made opening and end. Pace control, music and drama with good story behind it. Mate, you have really made The Movie here.

I wish I could do the same... One day... maybe...

Thanks, man! I'm sure one day you'll do the same and even better! :wink:

3. A Movie I made

Dezman said:
    Awesome 1.2! Just to confirm, NOT save game compatible right

I'm sorry... but I didn't understand this one....?  :???:
  4. A Movie I made

Itach said:
    Nice video, basically sum up the PW mod: DeathMatch with a farming component.

Thank you very much... I was hoping to "deliver that message" :smile:
  5. A Movie I made

Thank you very much :grin:

I've made some other M&B movies that you can watch > click here

:smile: Rik
  6. A Movie I made

Aldric said:
    Nice vid Rik.

How did you remove interface in your game for vid taking ?

Thank you, Aldric.

Now to answer your question, here's how I did it:

After having unchecked every option in the game options, you will have noticed the black "boxing" on the upper and lower part of the video; it's a win-win thing:
    First, it gives your video a cinematic feel, and then it allows you to move the original video up and down behind it to hide some parts, like the gold you have etc... now live chatting was an issue on this particular mod, so sometimes I had to "zoom" a little in postproduction. It's all playing with up/down/zoom etc...
    I also recorded the video in a higher resolution than the editing resolution, so I had some margin... :p

Anyway, This is my Frenglish...
    SO...i f you want to make a video and need further explanations, I'd be happy to help you as I can... Voilà! :smile:

7. [MOVIE] 2 New movies for 2 awesome mods!

predat0r said:
    Pretty awesome, dude!

Thank you very much, sir! :smile:
  8. A Movie I made

Thanks for dropping a word, guys. I'm happy you liked it! :smile:

9. A Movie I made

Hiya folks, Here's a little movie I made about this mod. With an epic battle I stumbled upon on the Nantes map! Perhaps some will recognize their faction in this :p Click Here to watch now! > I've also made some other M&B movies that you can watch > click here! Well I had fun making this...
  10. [MOVIE] 2 New movies for 2 awesome mods!

Hiya!  :grin:

Well this time there are two movies!
    For some reason, I forgot to post one here when I released it back then, so... here we go:

Also check out the First Post to watch more movies!

NEWEST MOVIES:

Persistent World 4.4 Fan Movie

More info about this mod > Click here.

1776 Mod: Dreams of a fallen hero

More info about this mod > Click here.
  11. [Video] Dreams of a fallen hero

jackx said:
    Good composition overall, and I quite liked it - though I think it had one or maybe two theatrical full-frontal slow-mo falls too many, despite the general theme of the video. Music was surprisingly good and fitting, too.

Hey jackx, yeah I think I see what you mean... thx! :razz:

And thank you very much for watching and commenting, man! :grin:

Rik
  12. [Video] Dreams of a fallen hero

bb09red said:
    Bravo Rik! Superb stuff right there. You have a good talent with these videos. This helps to promote the mod at the same time it is magnificent! :!:

Thank you very much! :smile: :smile:

funkychinatown said:
    almost make me cry :wink:

Aw, thanks, dude ! :oops:  :wink:
  13. [Video] Dreams of a fallen hero

BiggestFan said:
    Beautiful, magnificent and brilliant, just watched it twice and it made me feel close to what i felt at the end of "gladiator" except the game doesnt end here!
    thx for making it, you seem quite talented when it comes to making videos :smile:

Thank you very much! :smile:

I'm happy you had a good time watching it! :grin:

Fran-Krsto said:
    Awesome  :grin:

Your great at making such things, your using fraps or some other program?

Thanks, mate! :grin:

Well yeah, I use fraps to capture in-game. :smile:

Rik
  14. [Video] Dreams of a fallen hero

Hello, I just made this little video with the 1776 mod. It's more like a poem, well... supposed to be...  :oops: Anyway, I hope you'll like it...  :P Click here to watch the video now! Thanks for watching, all comments welcome, :) Rik
  15. My 1755:Old Frontier Trailer!

QWW said:
    Oh my.. that was WONDERFUL! Very well done. One of the best ones I've seen. I love some of those charges, they were pretty epic.

Thank you very much, sir!  :smile:

Thank you so much for taking the time to watch it and to post a comment on the forums!

I'm really honored ans I'm really happy you had a nice time watching the video.

16. BECOME A SUPPORTER!! (1755/1776/1860s Supporter Pics)

Hello everyone,

My name is Rik Vargard. I'm living in Brussels, Belgium, Europe, Earth.

I have two passions in life: Karate and making movies.
    Making movies all started with the game "The Movies" like 7 years ago.

I'm not much of a guy that talks about himself. And since I'm an artist I think that you will know me better through my art.
    I invite you humbly to visit My machinima page.
    And if you like Western movies, check out "Dreamtown", but beware: it ain't a western movie like you've ever seen...  :twisted:

I discovered the awesome "1755 Old Frontier" mod thanks to the people who made movies about it and posted them on youtube.
    I got totally into it: As an artist and with all modesty , I can feel where's there's passion and love in a creation. And when I realized the whole work that has been put into this mod, so much free time, just for us to play a great and unique mod... I got so much inspired... and I made that trailer for it.
    I even made three of my friends download the mod and they love it.

So yeah, believe me, I'm a supporter.

And just to be 100% clear, here are just 3 quick supporter-banners one might use if one wants to...  :mrgreen:

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Can't wait especially for the 1860's Old America mod!

:smile:

Rik

EDIT BY GABBY:
    Well, super welcome, Rik!!!!
    Jeees...cannot decide if was better your Vid or those supp Pics!!  :mrgreen:
    Thx so much and keep in touch!!!

17. My 1755:Old Frontier Trailer!

Hiya guys,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to watch my movie! :smile:

About the caps well it was a graphical choice... I didn't imagine that little detail had such a background story to it lol :grin:

Dellivis said:
    That was an EXCELLENT Video! Blew my work out of the water (though Im sure you put waaay more time into than I did haha :razz:)! Amazing piece of work and look forward to more from you

Thank you very much, sir! Even more since your video is amongst those, if not the one, who made me want to play this awesome mod! So as a movie maker to another: Your movie made me download this mod. :smile:
    And yeah, I put a lot of time into it lol  :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
    BRAVO !! Stay in touch and don t you dare leave, ok?!  :twisted:

Gabby

Aye aye sir!  :smile: Believe me I'm waiting for this 1860 mod!
    Even more that, if I'm right, it will include the possibility of war with the rebels against the yankees...?

Because if that's the case, I already have the whole trailer in my head and I'm just waiting for the whole thing!  :twisted:

And yeah, it came from the heart, 1755 is an amazing mod ! And when I see such passion, I get the inspiration. :wink:

For what it's worth,

18. My 1755:Old Frontier Trailer!

Aw, thank you so much Gab, I'm really happy you liked the trailer and very honored to be with the best 1755 videos! :smile: :smile: :smile:

About the credits, I wanted to ask you about the whole team but I also wanted this to be a surprise coming out of nowhere.
    That's why I called it "Gabrilduro's Modding Team" .
    And since I didn't put all their names on it, well I didn't put mine neither, you see? :wink:
    But I'll work on that for 1860, of course. :smile:

About the music, well I wanted something different than that song from "The Last Of The Mohicans" because it think it's overused even if it's still an amazing song.

About the sounds, well I recorded as it goes. I know there are some specific sounds, but that, the player will discover by playing.
    I though a cool thing would be to have those indian sounds when they charge.

So, yeah, I wanted to download 1860 when I read "Don't download this version!" so I didn't, I'll be patient...
    I'm waiting for the thing and be sure I'll take a look at it!  :wink:

I'm not much of a forum guy because I take the time to work on stuff, so let me know about the progress and when you think it's ok to start thinking about the trailer I'll be there.  :grin:

Well thanks a lot for your nice comments again, I'm so happy you liked it! :grin:

Rik
  19. My 1755:Old Frontier Trailer!

Thank you very much :smile: 

I sent Gab a PM I hope he'll like it.

Can't wait to have 1860 released!

Rik
  20. [MOVIE] 2 New movies for 2 awesome mods!

Hello, folks! :smile:

After a long time I'm finally  back with a new trailer!
    This time, it's about an awesome mod : 1755 Old Frontier.

CLICK HERE to watch my new trailer!

I hope you like it!  :oops:

Rik
Back
Top Bottom