Search results for query: *

• Users: Ecko
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ecko

ATS Server

We're back, under new management, if you were banned, you now get a second chance, dont blow it. Events will follow shortly. Tell your friends, spread the word. We are still getting some server files uploaded, however admins have been issued, game settings have been slightly tweaked, still...
  2. Ecko

ATS 100 Man Server

Well we finally cracked and got a 100 man server, but we can't decide on having it siege or battle. As far as i know its the only decent ping US server, so i'm gonna ask the NA community what they want. So i ask: Siege, or Battle?
  3. Ecko

ATS looking for mod developers!

Sup everyone, The subject says it all, multiplayer is getting a little stale, and though i like our battle server and siege server, i want to start working on a mod. What i can provide is a 64 man server that i can guarantee will be populated with any mod i put on it, however, i haven't...
  4. Ecko

ATS Clan Battle Fridays

So i've decided i want to try a new event for the NA clan community. Twice a week i already do events for our public community, but now i'd like to do one for clans only. Here's what i'm trying to do. Every Friday night at 6pm pst(GMT -8) I'm willing to shut down one of the ATS servers and...
  5. Ecko

(ATS) Among the Shadows

Here's a couple facts. ATS has: Two 64 man multiplayer servers(almost always full) A 100 Man Ventrilo(Available for players on our servers and ats members) Weekly Organized Battle Events in which we password lock one of our servers and invite players into our event( very fun) Scrims with...
Back
Top Bottom