Search results for query: *

• Users: Kawee
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kawee

Football Fantasy Draft Game

Anyone interested in participating in a Football (soccer for you North Americans) Fantasy Draft game? The idea is simple: You take turn picking a player to form your Dream Team. You get to pick 14 players each (11+3.) Players can pick in any order (eg. striker, keeper, striker, defender, etc.)...
  2. Kawee

Disney shuts down LucasArts

For more of the story, here. I haven't enjoyed a Star Wars game in a while, so I'm not too bothered, but I do feel bad for those who were waiting for Star Wars: First Assault and Star Wars: 1313 I'm worried that if they license out the brand, it'll go the way of LotR, with really horrible...
  3. Kawee

[Help] Different Respawn Time in TDM

Is it possible to set different respawn time for different teams in TDM? So for example, I want one team to have 30 sec respawn, while the other has 10. This could create a more interesting scenario where we give one side more players, but longer respawn for example.
  4. Kawee

overwhelmed

First of all, I just want to say AMAZING JOB! It's exactly the kind of mod I'm looking for! I have to say though, I am really quite overwhelmed by the amount of information in this mod. In a good way of course. However, the one thing I think I could really use help with is choosing a faction...
  5. Kawee

Pubic Regiment's Team Photo

Unfortunately, the April Fools Day's LB thread has been closed (for good reasons, I'm sure) before I could post the Public Regiment's team photo. We got a pretty massive regiment on Friday so wouldn't want to not post this one. I'll count the slaughtering of the photographer as an April Fools...
  6. Kawee

100 things M&M taught you about Napoleonic warfare

To celebrate the mod, I say we do the customary 100 things X teaches you about... I'll try to update the front page. 1. Muskets were ridiculously inaccurate 2. Wellington was black 3. Highlanders were the very reason UK won the Waterloo/The Prussians were the very reason UK won the...
  7. Kawee

Range damage affected by range

Right now, I don't think range damage is affected by range at all is it? Range just makes it difficult to hit a target, but no damage effects. This is of course absolutely bollocks. It hurts a lot more to get hit by an arrow shot from 20 yards away than 150 yards. Without having any real idea on...
  8. Kawee

Now or wait?

I just found this mod and I must say, great work on the compilation. It's epic! Reading around the forum, I'm sensing there is some imbalance in the game regarding faction trees? I'm especially concerned because I'm an infantry type player, and I hear the nords and rhodoks particularly suffer...
  9. Kawee

overwhelmed

Hi guys, I just downloaded this mod. I was kicking-arses in Native so I thought I'd look for something different. To be honest, this mod looks great, but I am completely overwhelmed by the amount of information here. Also, the start is a little bit more difficult with some of the changes like...
  10. Kawee

Surgery needs to change

The surgery skill has to change. There should be no reason why someone who took a crossbow bolt right in their forehead should survive. I suggest that the surgery skill has differing effects depending on how bad the wounds are. For example, if someone took 4 shots into the leg to their death...
  11. Kawee

Corpse Physics

Right now I think it's quite unrealistic that there is zero mass to the corpses in the game. They're all for aesthetic before htey magically disappear. I think all the corpses flying off their horses and falling off the walls are a good start, but they need to have physical impact. For example...
  12. Kawee

ransom lords

I've started my own kingdom. Some of my lords stupidly got captured after losing a battle. How do I ransom them back?
  13. Kawee

Be Free with Land?

So...as a vassal of the Nords, I grabbed myself Wercheg and Rivarcheg. I think that with these two cities, I can start my own kingdom. But if I ask to leave the Nords, I will have to give up these properties. Can I free myself and still hold on to these lands? I don't want to support one of the...
  14. Kawee

The Ultimate Mole

So, I was playing a Nords character (shield/axe/bow/arrow/unmounted and recruit only Nords troops + mercenaries)  Signed up with the Nords, and led them to many great victories against Swadia. However, I didn't want Swadia to be destroyed, but they were on the brink of it. Their final stand at...
  15. Kawee

Nords Lords

Anyone else think the Nords lords should fight on foot? I think it's much better suited for the faction. Right now they ride far ahead of their army into battle and get cut down before their infantry arrive. I think instead they should stay true to their faction and become heavy infantry as...
Back
Top Bottom