Search results for query: *

1. Sir OnuSetallis

Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Friendlyfyre said:
    Ron Burgundy said:
    Aha! I knew I must've forgotten someone. Updated the roster.

hey
    We, the forgotten brothers, who stand bold in the frigid snows of Hades' lair, on a death march to the endless pyre of man, remain steadfast in our resolve to brave the lonely weathers of purgatory! Alas, the devil's bastion cannot compare to the fleeting memory of life's bounty! That which we sought after with blade, and blood, and bone, 'til nought but gold and glory was left! Only to find solace in the arms of death, greeted by fire and ash, one great brimstone coffin to wander in silence, stripped bare! May we who have fallen be thus interred, with legacy kept alive, as embers to a flame! We lived for a cause, and that cause was Balion! Our blade once swung fierce, but our blood has been spent, all for Balion! Our duty is done, our riches to the living, our names to the stones, all glory to Balion! Huzzah!
  2. Sir OnuSetallis

Balion Zero said:
    Calamity said:
    Least the Leadership is still intact.  :party:
    _90921553_pepe-trump.jpg
    Hail Hydra!
  3. Sir OnuSetallis

Anyone try to play the console version of Warband yet? I was looking for a good, honest review by good, honest people. I couldn't find that, so I came here where gold and glory is aplenty!
  4. Sir OnuSetallis

Console Version 1.02 Released!

I'm not entirely sure if I'm willing to pursue this specific purchase. I haven't been able to play Warband or any other PC games over the past couple years, due to my laptop breaking and being replaced with a terrible notebook. Despite this, I can't help but feel it's not the same experience on a console.

Firstly, dealing with however the controls are setup in a game that very much relies upon direction and camera view. Secondly, the lack of functions and options in terms of user-created content, as in the years' worth of modules made by this community that will not be available. Thirdly, already owning Warband on PC is another point, but that point is made mute by my own desire to support the company.

Not being able to play it on PC makes it more desirable as well. Still, I'd rather save up for Bannerlord, when it is finally upon us, even if I won't be able to play it immediately. The most convincing reason for me to get Warband on a console is to show my support.
  5. Sir OnuSetallis

Mad Dawg said:
    Knight Silaric said:
    Also, I tried hopping on the vent, but it wasn't working for me. I'm not sure what the issue is, but seeing as I haven't used Ventrilo in some time, that could be it.
    I'll message you the TS info when I get home.  Good to see ya back, man.  :cool:
    Indeed sir, I shall await your message.

Achilles_TheIV said:
    Another hero from the Great War
    Am I forgetting something, or have tales of my bravery been greatly exaggerated?
  6. Sir OnuSetallis

Mad Dawg said:
    Knight Silaric said:
    How are all my favourite fellows in Balion doing these days? I've been biding my time to make a glorious comeback, but it got pushed back due to technical difficulties. 'Tis a shame, I know.
    Oh Ma Gawd
    Also, I tried hopping on the vent, but it wasn't working for me. I'm not sure what the issue is, but seeing as I haven't used Ventrilo in some time, that could be it.
  7. Sir OnuSetallis

How are all my favourite fellows in Balion doing these days? I've been biding my time to make a glorious comeback, but it got pushed back due to technical difficulties. 'Tis a shame, I know.
  8. Sir OnuSetallis

Marius the Emperor

You know, I'd just like to ask for more lore. Not just any lore, but Pendor lore. That's right, the lore we never get to hear about! The stuff that isn't mentioned entirely, perhaps vaguely referenced but not thoroughly explained! For instance, Madigan, I think we'd all like to know a little bit better. I think we'd like to hear a little bit more about the royal family that's bloodline continues with Sir Darlion of Pendor, although faintly- not just the part where they died when the plague hit, but the whole family. Do we have to sign a petition or something? I'd like to see some real novel ideas here! Write a book and send it our way! Oh, and maybe some more information about the origins on the human empires in the game- being Pendor, and Barclay, and Baccus. Where did they come from? We already know the story of the noldor, their origin and how they came to be where they are now, what qualis gems are, and where the gods and species came from. That was awesome and I loved it and I want to go read it again, but that's not the point. I would be very thankful if provided with even more lore than ever before. We even know the origins of Mettenheim, and the majority of us should at least know the origins of the current standing factions in Pendor. We've even had a role-play for the events in-between the uniting of Pendor and the prince/princess going to Amala to stop the Snake Cult.
  9. Sir OnuSetallis

SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

Good stuff, looking forward to official release.
  10. Sir OnuSetallis

PoP 4

I'm biding my time waiting patiently, and in doing this I'm gaining interest in other games.
  11. Sir OnuSetallis

Defyme's Power Guide

Thought I'd give this a bump.
  12. Sir OnuSetallis

The End Of A Journey

Well, if you think about it, the end isn't really important, now is it? I mean, it's usually the best part, that feeling of achievement and all. What about the journey to get there? That's the main reason for doing it in the first place. The reason for the ending being as dull as you say is because it's not really the end, now is it? There is more to the world of Pendor than just Pendor. That's already clear throughout the game and because we know PoP 4 will is in development. So, to be clear, the ending is dull and unrewarding because it isn't really the end. There are many possibilities for becoming the ruler of Pendor, but you have experienced only one. Even then, the beginning of your rule is nothing in comparison to the vast history of Pendor that will continue to be written and expanded.Don't see the ending as an end, but a new beginning- a new door opening, guiding you to the next chapter.
  13. Sir OnuSetallis

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Are you saying that for an entire week, I get to be the person you blame for stuff going wrong? It'd be an honor!
  14. Sir OnuSetallis

By any chance, is there a noosers appreciation day? If not, there should be. If there is one, make it a week of appreciation.
  15. Sir OnuSetallis

Will the final product of PoP 4 be released for M&B 2, or will it first be released for Warband and later converted? I know it is still in progress, and I felt like ti would make more sense for it to be in M&B 2 and figured I'd ask that question myself.
  16. Sir OnuSetallis

Strategy for Pendor units vs. other factions?

Kinsume said:
    There is a reason why Pendor was taken over. Just saying.
    There was a plague that swept across Pendor, the entire royal bloodline ended because the royal family all died, not to mention the political differences between each faction! Pendor crumbled due to internal affairs, no doubt. When the royal family dies, one of the greatest tasks is finding a good ruler to take over. They accomplished this, but still, Pendor was in shambles due to the great effect of the plague. Their west coast being invaded and taken over, and a good part of their southern territory was invaded by the Baccus Empire. The D'Shar have been there the whole time from what I know, and were allowed the territory they had to begin with. Ravenstern separated because of a culture clash, and because they wished to defend their northern honor and pride. They weren't properly supported by Sarleon in their battle against the Mystmountain Tribes. By fighting such a great battle against them with no support, only to have Sarleon spit in their face and disgrace the Dragon Order, it became apparent that they should become independent. The history of Pendor speaks for itself. From what can be inferred from the great history of Pendor, their military never had a great deal of importance in the fall of Pendor. It fell due to just about everything else. Again, not mentioning the Snake Cult stirring up trouble from within all walks of civilization and society across Pendor. I just thought I'd sum up why this reason as to why Pendor was taken over. Actually, to be precise, it wasn't really taken over fully. Sarleon and Ravenstern are two halves to a whole, being what is left of the original Pendor faction. Granted it expands even further, taking back the lands to the West and to the South- even going a bit farther into D'Shar territory as well, since they didn't always own that much of the great desert.
  17. Sir OnuSetallis

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

My excitement levels have reached such an epic level that I am unable to articulate in words the passion with which I am currently bathing in. This pool of emotions is both a burning crater and a cooling sensation; the tingling I feel all over is no doubt due to the extreme shock of this announcement. I do wish everyone a good day, for everyday is made a little bit brighter, and full of everlasting hope as long as we have a chance of playing Mount&Blade II. Let all know that I might literally piss myself the first time I play it.

(In my mind): "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
  18. Sir OnuSetallis

War of the Roses

Now, let us wait, and hope that Mount&Blade 2 will look even better than this game. I mean, it looks amazing; so I would hope that when they finally make Mount&Blade 2, it becomes an instant epic- so to speak.
  19. Sir OnuSetallis

Native Completed Devs vs. Community: "Kill your favorite Devs with sharp objects!" 17/08 17 CEST

I did a time conversion, and so I believe that for a player such as myself who resides in America, the time specifically should be 11:00 EST. Am I right in saying this? I would like to be on time, and the only time zones mentioned were European. I may wake up for it and decide not to participate at all anyways, considering the server location. The ping, and lag associated with it, would be too much to have any enjoyment from this event.
  20. Sir OnuSetallis

Ra - The Following

What is the Mumble info? I tried the one on an old thread, but the password is wrong now.
Back
Top Bottom