Search results for query: *

• Users: woofty
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. woofty

My Sword Sissies were getting pasted, so I got a little curious.

Apparenlty, they went from Power Strike 1 to Power Strike 0.  Also, with all the upgrades to the other factions troops, I've done a little touch up of my own.  I replaced their courser with the hunter since the courser now is more or less a spit in the wind. # 2010-06-20  Added to Sword Sister...
  2. woofty

When your monitor freezes or it appears the game locked in combat just

Alt-Tab out or hit ctrl+alt+del and then go back in.  The game is continuing.  It's just not displaying the battle any more.  Switching out and back in seems to fix this.
  3. woofty

I love watching a knight/comapion try to get back on the horse.

They run up to it, stand by the stirrup, then run back.  They run up to it, stand by the stirrup, then run back.  They run up to it, stand by the stirrup, then run back.  They run up to it, stand by the stirrup, then run back.  They run up to it, stand by the stirrup, then run back.  They run up...
  4. woofty

Ragnar's Army of 339

Swadian Footman 1 Swadian Skirmishers 1 Swadian Sergeants 2 Swadian Infantry 2 Mercenary Cavalry 1 Mercenary Crossbow 1 Nord Huntsman 3 Nord Archers 6 Nord Trained Footman 23 Nord Warrior 41 Nord Veterans 59 Nord Veteran Archers 50 Nord Huskarls 145 145 Huskarls???  I guess I'll leave him alone.
  5. woofty

Yes it's true. Of the 283 defenders of Dhirum 123 are Huskarls.

I was going to help the Swadians take it back, but now I'm not so sure.
  6. woofty

New type of Rhodock Sergeant?

I have been encountering Sergeants in mail Hauberks+Surcoat, bascinet (I think that their helm), and shields.  They have been armed with military picks or war spears.  Have they been in before?
  7. woofty

They change auto-calc?

I've been watching the Swadians for a bit now.  They've been fighting a two front war effectively, or at least not losing any thing to the Rhodocks or Vaegirs and not taking as many casualties and still raiding enemy towns.
  8. woofty

You have the look of a mercenary about you.

Another vulture to feed of the misery of the land.  Any one been, "told," this before?
  9. woofty

I see a flanged mace now.

Not sure if it replaced some thing or is a new weapon.
  10. woofty

Did they change the animation for sword swings?

I suddendly can't hit squat with my cleaver.  It's either that or they changed the range.  The stats look the same but when I swing from past experience, I'm not hitting squat.  The thing just passes over their heads.  Has any one checked the weapon lengths in the text?  I should note that it...
  11. woofty

I was just thinking - any one find it odd that a merc contract is longer than a

peace treaty?  Isn't that a bit of a contradiction
  12. woofty

Did they change the bandits in 1.121?

I am curious because I actually tried the new bandit hideout.  I was a bit under whelmed.  Mind you, I used to hate the old ones.  The main reason for this really, besides the number of javelin spawning bandits, was the way they spawned.  They appeared all around simultaneously.  They had no...
  13. woofty

Any one have any good advice about discovering the nature of lords in your hall.

I am starting to get quite the collection but I have no idea if I can trust them or if we'd even get along.
  14. woofty

I have a hard time recruiting from my own towns.

Trick topic really, but I keep thinking that if I don't recruit from them, I won't deplete the population and cause further woes down the road.
  15. woofty

Why doesn't the woman/man you're seeing ask for help?

I just ran into a scenerio where the lady I've been visiting has had her fathers castle sieged and now taken away.  I was wondering why the love interests never send their nurse with a letter for aid like they do when they want to see you?  Just one of those, "huh," moments I had.
  16. woofty

I saw that any Python above 2.6.1 won't work.

I didn't see this in the downloads, only 2.6.5.  They say it's just a maintenance update.  So, will this work or should I go to one of the 2.5 versions?
  17. woofty

Folks might want to make the castle halls a little bigger for feasts.

I just attended a Vaegir one and every lord in the realm showed up but absolutely no ladies.  Apparently there wasn't enough space in the hall for them. Edit Note:  I have also noticed that when kings take castles for themselves, they will hold feasts in them but never show up.  Neither does...
  18. woofty

Okay, I just took back Kelredan from the Nords for Swadia.

I am currently their vassal.  It started out as Count Ryiss'.  I can't tell him that I support him for it nor can I tell Harlaus that I support Ryiss.  Is there some thing I am missing?  The only option was for myself or Harlaus and I don't want it.
  19. woofty

My interpretation of the arming sword is that it's the next evolution of swords.

It's basically the normal sword, what I used to call the Germanic blade, that has an increase blade width and length to take into account the new developing heavier armors of the time.  As such, shouldn't it have slightly longer length than the normal, or Nordic sword in this case?
Back
Top Bottom