Search results for query: *

• Users: Nick33
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Trouble downloading Russian Civil War Mod

Hello, I've been having a lot of trouble trying to download the Russian Civil War mod, along with several others. Whenever I try to download it, it reaches the end of the loading process, then says: "Adobe Reader could not open 'CWR_076 (1).rar' because either it is either not a supported file...
  2. Ordered the gmae reently...

Hello everyone, I ordered With Fire and Sword from Taleworlds about a month ago and it still hasn't got here. I'm sorry, this may be standard, I usually get my stuff from Amazon which doesn't take too long. How long is the average wait for things from Talewords? Just in case it got lost in the...
  3. Shogun mod

Hi guys, does anyone know where I can download the Shogun mod for Warband? I tried downloading from two sites but when it finished downloading and hit "open" it said the file was damaged.
  4. Where can I update to Mount&Blade 1.011?

I looked in the download section on the TaleWorlds website but it didn't seem to be there. I'd appreciate it if someone could tell where to download the update. Thank you.
  5. serial key too long

I just got Warband in the mail after ordering it off amazon and the serial key inside the case is too long to fit in the space. What do I do? Thanks.
  6. Feasts

So I just won a tournament and I clicked on the thing that says go to castle and has join feast in parenthesis. I'm in the room with the king and 3 other people. What am I supposed to do now please?
  7. Will Warband update my original version of Mount&Blade?

When I installed Mount&Blade on my old computer it was automatically 1.011 but when I installed it on my new one it's just 1.0, none of the download links are working to update it and I was wondering if I get Warband will it fix that?
  8. Version 1.011

Hey everyone. When I first installed Mount&Blade on my old computer it was version 1.011 but now when I installed it on my new computer it says it's version 1.0. What happened? How do I update to version 1.011? Is my graphics card not powerful enough, and if it isn't could I swap the graphics...
Back
Top Bottom