Search results for query: *

• Users: Ibelin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Heraldic Armour and horses

I think this has been ask before. I have done a search on the topic. I swear !! I cannot find heraldic banner or barded horses in the game. I am playing rev 218. I mean mail with surcoat which shows your own banner and barded horses which show your colours. After your swore vassalage and chosen...
  2. Honor loss

I wonder if I did something wrong. I joined the army of a lord. After a couple of weeks I took some personal time off. During this time my lord got captured. After a while i have got a message that i have 3 days left to join bthe army or i am  deserter. My lord was still captured. I could never...
  3. Tutorial Quest

One of those questions.....Do I have to do the first tutorial quest from the merchant ? Sometimes it very difficult to get five men. Because I am using lance recruitment and rely on mercenaries at moment.
  4. new patch savegame compatible

Hello Everyone I am new to M&B Warband. I have never played the original. I am playing this game since it came out and its ADDICTIVE !!! There are patches rolling out almost every week. Are these savegame compatible ? Or do I have to start a new character with every new patch ?
Back
Top Bottom