Search results for query: *

• Users: Topper
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Leveling up system: how does it affect AI characters?

I module.ini we can set these options: skill_points_per_level = 2 attribute_points_per_level = 0.195 weapon_points_per_level = 5 level_boundary_multiplier = 2.0 attribute_required_per_skill_level = 2 I know these affect the main character and companions. But what about other lords? Do they...
  2. Strings in menu options

Hi, could you help me with this please? I'm trying to create a menu. The problem is that I can't display some dynamic text in the menu options. I still have to figure out how strings work. Here's the menu:   ("mod_level_up",0,   "Select the attribute:",   "none",   [    ...
  3. SP Tutorial Module System Recruit your custom troops in your own Kingdom

Since some people have requested this, I decided to start a new topic to explain how to do it. What it does In Warband it is possible to create your own Kingdom. You may want to create custom troops and being able to recruit them from the villages that are part of your Kingdom. This has been...
  4. About Experience Levels

Hello. I'd like to know what you people think about experience levels. There's nothing wrong with the way leveling-up is implemented now, it is only that I would prefer it in another way, so I want to share my point of view. The main issue is the curve that experience needed to level up...
  5. Persuasion: detailed list of what it is used for

Hi. Looking through the forum, I can't find a detailed explanation of what Persuasion is used for, especially in Warband. As far as I know, in M&B was used only when rebelling against a faction to help the claimant get the throne. It was helpful to get higher chances of lords joining your...
Back
Top Bottom