Search results for query: *

• Users: Hermodr
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hermodr

Adding map to multiplayer

Hi I have finished a map in scene chooser. I followed this tutorial... http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,112508.0.html But it sais I should edit some line in the scene_module but I haven't got anything to copy. There is no copy button anywhere. So I can't do anything >_> It's weird...
  2. Hermodr

Artist looking for coder!

Hey I know how to make good models and textures. Here are some of my game models. http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7537/yesjb.png...
  3. Hermodr

Create custom skeleton?

Hi I would like to create a custom skeleton for one of my creatures...or copy the original and rearrange it a bit. Make it bigger to fit my demon. Any idea how to do this? Do I need to export the skeleton and edit it in another program like blender or is it possible to do it in some modding...
  4. Hermodr

Need directions...

Hey my goal is to remove three factions from multiplayer, then rename the other three into: Hell Heaven Earth After that I want to give these 3 factions 3 classes each. I already got the latest module system for warband. Now what programs should I use in order to do this? So far I have...
  5. Hermodr

MP Fantasy Apocalypse The Apocalypse

Hello I decided to start this mod from "scratch", since my former leader wasn't very active and didn't seem to be very interested in getting anything done. This is a multiplayer mod that takes place during the apocalypse. Demons from the underworld and Angels from heaven fight together against...
  6. Hermodr

Modeller/texturer looking for interesting project.

Hi I'm looking for someone to help modeling and texturing for. Here is some of my work... Game map...all textures and models made by me. T rex, everything made by me even texture...using photos ;) Cartoonish model for the said game above. I have made a lot of other stuff but this should be...
  7. Hermodr

Where in Common res is the human head located?

See title :P I can't find it... :shock:
  8. Hermodr

Less than 6 factions?

If I remove 3 factions from the module_factions.py I get a lot of errors. And when I start up multiplayer I see the factions has been replaced by other factions. Is it possible to have only 3 factions? And what do I need to remove in order to have just 3 factions? Thanks ;)
  9. Hermodr

SP Fantasy Ragnarök [Recruiting]

Introduction This mod is based on norse mythology. Or norse religion, I hope no one gets offended because I'm making a mod on their faith. Here is the video of inspiration. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZFlrccHn24 Factions Jotunheim Trolls: Fast units that got bad defence but high attack...
  10. Hermodr

Saving dds files with alpha?

Might not be the best place to ask, but it is a modding question. How would you save dds with alpha in photoshop? Using the nvidia dds plugin. I have already got a texture with alpha. But when I save it as dds and preview it. Where alpha once was is now white? O.o I'm not sure what I'm doing...
  11. Hermodr

Lightly armored?

If you are making a armor that is just a belt over the body, and some kind of item at the back. How would you use that? Because when you put on the armor, the body_mesh dissapears. This makes the areas of the body that was visible invinsible. You have to make the body a part of the new armor...
  12. Hermodr

Giving the models bump and spec maps?

Hi I'm having a problem with this. In openBrf I have got one material one mesh and two textures. One diffuse map and one bump map. In the material panel where it sais bump map. I type in the name of the bump map texture I have imported. But the game loads, it sais it can't load the...
  13. Hermodr

MP Tutorial Module System Adding custom made items to multiplayer

What programs you need Ok this is a tutorial on how to add new weapons, armors, helmets etc to warband multiplayer. You will need a few programs before you start reading. -Latest module system - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,111706.0.html -openBrf -...
  14. Hermodr

Six questions...

Ok this is the only "tutorial" I have found that is detailed enough to explain to a non coder how to do this. Now if someone could exaplain a few things to me. I will try put my armor in the game. If it works I'll write a detailed tutorial that the admin can sticky. Alright... 1. Make your...
  15. Hermodr

A few question...warband multiplayer...

I got a few questions: 1. I heard you can add blood to warband, how exactly? 2. How do you enable the firearms in mount and blade? I have this in module ini. display_wp_firearms = 1 Now what is the weapon called in the TXT editor? I would like to add it to one of my multiplayer troops...what...
  16. Hermodr

Mip maps?

I have got a problem with the main menu image. It seems like it needs mip maps for different resolutions. In my opinion idiotic to use mip maps on the main menu. But they have put it there...but I don't know how to make a mip map for the main menu. Anyone who can explain to me, I already got the...
  17. Hermodr

Pull them out!

How to get the models from warband out and convert them to obj and use them as a reference to scale and align the custom made models you have made. So it works with the animations? I have tried brfedit but it won't let me export the models, just import objs. Thanks for your help.
  18. Hermodr

Replacing the main menu background?

Hello, I have tried to do this. And I got a the nvidia dds plugin. It seems like I need to save it with generated mip maps. In the nvidia configuration screen before you save. I check the generate mip maps option. And I save, but still ingame you get black borders. My question is, am I missing...
  19. Hermodr

Modding multiplayer

Ok so I have just compiled my first module. Now I look through the little tutorial section on the top of this forum. But in there you only ge to know how to mod the single player. I don't want to touch the single player, in fact if it's possible I would like the player not to be able to acess...
  20. Hermodr

MP Oriental Sengoku Jidai: 1467-1573 [Recruiting] Warband

Introduction Sengoku Jidai will be a multiplayer only mod with possibility for expansion after it is polished enough. The mod will feature new music, maps, equipment, sound effects and a balanced multiplayer experience. Taking place in the mid-late Sengoku Jidai (Warring States) period of...
Back
Top Bottom