Search results for query: *

1. Tork789

How to balance cav - roleplay edition (skirmish)

cav is too anime and not enough realistic
    I agree, it's entirely unrealistic that a full speed bump will do 10 hp damage max when in reality it can incapacitate a person or even murder them on the spot. Or that a horse can be reared into a full stop by a slight thrust in the chest, or that you can get granted a superpower that allows you to kill any horse in 1-2 hits, even armoured ones.

You won't like how anime cavalry irl was, because for infantry to counter it you needed a significant numbers and/or terrain advantage, while in this game an infantry actually dominates 1v1 on a flat ground, and the only way for cavalry to get kills is to be a big and noisy backstabber, which is countered by awareness and teamwork.

Don't get me wrong, I am 100% for realism here, but let's go all the way, don't stop at the parts that only make cav weaker.
  2. Tork789

How good or bad bannerlord multiplayer

I'd say the core gameplay is very similar, most warband skills are almost 100% transferable, but of course there are nuances and some are great, some are bad, many are controversial. But overall I'd say it's good enough that I don't feel like going back to Warband personally; some wouldn't agree of course, but you just gotta try it out to decide for yourself. I had held hope that it's gonna become even better for the first few years... but apparently this is as good as it gets and honestly it's pretty good.
  3. Tork789

Nerf cavalry in Multiplayer

Who cares what happens in team deathmatch? No offense, but isn't it a casual gamemode anyways?
  4. Tork789

matchmaking system is looks like dead

Dont give them a single penny with the blatant disrespect they have shown us over the last few years.
    Maybe if multiplayer brought them money they'd be more active developing it. I personally don't mind if they added soft monetization like ability to buy skins or animations for example, they already have in-game currency, if they had more cools skins that are hard to get they could allow player to either grind or just use real currency.
  5. Tork789

Nerf cavalry in Multiplayer

lue0qAl.jpg
  6. Tork789

Can you take care of multiplayer?

i'm very appreciative about the MM tbh, but at the same time "1.5 years" XD, just reading your sentence feels like it's a joke or you're being ironic lmao since it's so unreal to have to wait so many time for a fix
    Every joke is just partly a joke. So the 1.5 years wait was horrible, but I'm genuinely happy to be able to play again.
  7. Tork789

Can you take care of multiplayer?

I agree but let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that they finally made MM playable after almost 1.5 years, before that you couldn't get a match at all. We had to wait, but they didn't completely abandon us. I'm currently just happy being able to play MM at all.
  8. Tork789

Fix matchmaking!

Welp it was pretty good for a few days, now the matches are getting cancelled left and right because people keep leaving during warmup apparently. Same problem as almost a year and a half ago. But hey at least I do get to play sometimes.
  9. Tork789

Fix matchmaking!

Asketh and thy shall be given
  10. Tork789

Patch Notes v1.2.7

Updated the matchmaking rules to support populating existing games to full capacity during the warmup phase.
    1zkzw7.jpg
  11. Tork789

Devs, please, solo solo solo

As an AI language model with vast amounts of data up to 2021 but lacking real-time updates or complete contextual insights, I don't have enough information to offer an exhaustive reply. However, based on the details you've provided, I was able to deduce that over the past year, there hasn't been a significant influx of updates targeted at the multiplayer facet, which suggests that the developers aren't overly concentrating their efforts on this dimension at the expense of other features.
  12. Tork789

Can you fix Multiplayer already?

I don't think I've seen a dev actually acknowledge that they completely broke in-game matchmaking for Skirmish and Captain mode with the ranked update patch (was it really a year ago now?)
    Yep, a whole year, I hoped the issue would be resolved by now, but alas.
  13. Tork789

Because the matches can't be fully filled, it creates bunch of 1v1, 2v2 games instead of 6v6. It's also the fault of thoughtless system that was created, there's almost no punishment for leaving and people could easily crash the matches if they didn't feel like losing.
    I remember we had those issues I think exactly a year ago when I stopped playing regularly because I couldn't get a decent mm match anymore, did they just give up on fixing it?
  14. Tork789

Anyone knows why is MM dead exactly? Do people just not join anymore?
  15. Tork789

cRPG has only a week and already killed Vanilla

Cool, that means TW doesn't have to rework the vanilla.
  16. Tork789

Cavalry Needs a Nerf

I feel like a better solution would be to just introduce an inf-only gamemode. Because it seems as if some people will keep asking for cav nerfs until being mounted will become a straight up handicap.
  17. Tork789

Will MP be completed for full release?

What features are missing that were promised? I remember someone made a list somewhere.
  18. Tork789

Why do you all hate this game?

I don't really know, I'm not attracted to minors or games in alpha state.
    Well then I hope you don't engage with minors as intensely as with games in alpha state.
  19. Tork789

Why do you all hate this game?

wasn't ready enough even for early access
    What is "ready enough for early access"?
Back
Top Bottom