Search results for query: *

• Users: Soyuz
  • Order by date
  1. Soyuz

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Quick question; what maps does BRF/M&B support?
  2. Soyuz

Problem with 2handed axes in MP.

I think it's sorted according to price, so you'd probably want to look into that.

I.e. the order is probably correct, it's just that the other weapons "in between" the ones you've added are cheaper/more expensive. Which results in a "weird" order.
  3. Soyuz

Warband Module System (1.105)

At last, thanks to everyone; even you whom did nothing.
  4. Soyuz

2012..Wth?

1. Maya kalendern slutar inte och förutspår inte någon undergång 2012, det är bara en myt

2. Inget pekar mot att något SPECIELLT kommer hända 2012, och skulle det göra det så är det bara slumpmässigt -- precis som med allt annat
  5. Soyuz

Krasha bilen igår :(

Du kunde bara "modifiera" din första post annars. :razz:
  6. Soyuz

Krasha bilen igår :(

Tänkte precis säga "ser inga skador" sen skrolla jag ner. Oh my
  7. Soyuz

Einhärjar Klanen

Tack tack.
  8. Soyuz

COBRANS clan

Boring generic spam message is boring.
  9. Soyuz

Kampanj hjälp!

Ja du kan ju typ ställa spjutmännen framför bågskyttarna, så att de typ blir skyddade.

Sen är det bra att ställa infanteri "ihop klumpat" (finns under Formation-order menyn) gentemot hästar, då hästarna kommer rida in i klumpen och sedan "fastna". Sen bör du även sprida ut dina bågskyttar om motståndarna har något sorts distansvapen, då det är mindre chans att de blir träffade då.

Sen beror det lite på vad du har för karaktär för att kunna ge tips om hur du ska slåss. Om du är en bågskytts-typ bör du stanna mellan infanteriet och bågskyttarna och spendera mest tid på att ge order och sedan ta ut ryttare och liknande, vilket AI:n kan vara lite dålig på. Om du kör enhandat/tvåhandat (som huvudsakligt vapen) bör du springa med infanteriet, se till att ha med dig två sköldar om du kan, då den ena ofta går sönder.

Om du använder spjut/lansar/stavar är det bäst att följa med kavalleriet, och om du inte nu har något kavalleri kan du alltid göra ett litet 'elit-förband' med dina Hjältar och sedan flanka fienden medens din huvud arme tar stryket.
  10. Soyuz

Einhärjar Klanen

1. Which country do you come from?
    Sverige, woo

2. How old are you?

3. Do you have Warband?
    Yes

4. What is your Online name?
    Soyuz

5. How long have you been playing M&B?
    Late 2004

(6. Do you have a working headset and TeamSpeak installed?
    Yarp)
  11. Soyuz

Kbcamaster said:

I suggest you only draw half of the emblem and then mirror it; will look better. Then you can rough it up a bit to break the perfect symmetry.
  12. Soyuz

error

I'm no master at interpreting errors but it seems like you're trying to make a tuple where you're supposed to have a number (integer, hurr). Check your code for faulty starting/closing brackets; might be the underlining problem.
  13. Soyuz

Changing the amount of ammo.

It is, but it requires manual editing of the files inside the "Native" module; I'd suggest you wait for the module system for version 1.1XX to comes out. Then it'll be easier for you.

You could always check out this thread on editing M&B. I'm not sure how extensive it is though, but it will probably cover your needs.
  14. Soyuz

Einhärjar Klanen

Kanske ansöker lite senare ;o
  15. Soyuz

You should probably try to make the sword edge itself not begin in another angle than 90 degrees from the handle, it looks weird, otherwise decent. The overall shape isn't really my style but nice nonetheless.
  16. Soyuz

B Tutorial 3D The Unofficial Video Tutorial Series - Modelling. (4/4 vids available!)

Highelf said:
    Ah, size reference. Well, any armor from m&b will do if you want a size reference.

Alright, thanks.
  17. Soyuz

Einhärjar Klanen

Snyggt, hur lång ska filmen vara?
  18. Soyuz

B Tutorial 3D The Unofficial Video Tutorial Series - Modelling. (4/4 vids available!)

When I mean "reference" I don't mean in the way of concept art or the likes. I mean; when modelling a piece of chest-armour for example -- how do you make sure that it will fit the character(s) in game? What model do you use as to make it work? (In your tutorial videos you use the human head to make the helmet for example; what model would you use for a chest-armour or a glove?)
  19. Soyuz

starting for model desing

If you have the money I'd suggest using 3Ds Max, rather easy to get used to and very powerful; and if you're iron-willed you could use Maya, it's a lot harder to get used to but also a lot more powerful that 3Ds Max.

The easiest alternative is Wings 3D though.
  20. Soyuz

Einhärjar Klanen

jag har en ballong
Back
Top Bottom