Search results for query: *

• Users: Manhattan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A King Helping A Claimant

If you are El Rey of your own faction, and you find a claimant, can you still help them while being King or will you automatically be resigned in helping them take over a rival faction?  As in, if I find Vlad, can I go to war against the Vaeghirs while helping him or do I have to give up being...
  2. Injuries

I think most of the balance issues in this game (particularly involving cavalry and archers) would be solved if units actually got injured instead of having a hit-point bar where you can function at 100% even down to the last hit-point.  Would also be cool to see lopped-off arms and super-dizzy...
  3. Archers: Missing The Point

Unless used in fortifications, I don't understand why archers are useful.  At all. Outside of fortifications, there are two scenarios where I can see them being somewhat effective, totally due to the fact that there is an absence of cavalry: 1) Holding the line against advancing Rhodok...
  4. No point in lances at higher levels?

The one advantage that a lance has at lower levels is the one-hit-massive-damage provided by couching the lance.  I love doing this and I have gotten good at it. However, at a higher level, there is no real point to it, since even a bent  spear will one-hit an enemy at a decent speed.    My...
  5. ... How many of you actually play this game?

I'm kind of frustrated at the moment.  I was reading through a thread about Rhodoks and all of these pro-Rhodok people were talking about how awesome the Rhodok spear wall is like "oh, just go on a high hill with your troops and have the enemy cavalry run into your spears blah blah". Sounds...
  6. Need To Jumpstart Economy? Lay Waste To Towns.

I think I may have found an ironic error in the game's economy. My situation was as such:  I controlled a town (and thus the surrounding villages) and for months it was usually at average prosperity except for times when I personally got involved by reselling and chasing bandits (but they...
  7. Best Beast of Burden?

Do certain horses make better beasts of burden than others, or are they all the same for this purpose?
  8. The Identity Problem & Territory Allocation

So say you want to play as a Swadian, right?  You decide you're going to be the best darn Swadian (which sounds a lot like Swabian, right?) there is, so you go and conquer some Rhodak castles and what not after you become a Swadian vassal, and maybe if you are a very good vassal, you will be...
  9. Defending Villages & Other Thoughts

So I'm a vassal of the Swadia and I have my own castle and fief on the outskirts of the empire at the border with the Khergits.  The Khergits hate my guts because the territory I took over used to belong to them.  Anyway, I have been working very hard at making the village under my control very...
Back
Top Bottom