Search results for query: *

• Users: Timohept
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Timohept

Modders Wanted

I am looking to create a team of modders to help me get started with, what I believe will be a very entertaining and breakthrough Mount and Blade mod. I will take any help offered, but I am really interested in a group of dedicated modders who have plenty of time on their hands. A few things...
  2. Timohept

Can't find a clan...

All i ask for is a clan with a mature, appealing, meaningful name and a creative banner. I've been anxious to join a good US one but they all have random, uncreative, unrealistic names with banners that are even less realistic/appealing. I'm not going to say any names, because I'd rather not get...
  3. Timohept

Why don't you check out 1.105 first? So you can help devs decide what should be done for 1.106.  :mrgreen:
  4. Timohept

SUGGESTION TO TALEWORLDS

You know, with all the people who payed $30, the happy ones, and the not-so-happy ones? The ones who expect things fixed NOW, and the ones who are very patient about things? The frustrated ones,  disappointed ones, anxious ones? Well.... Why don't we gather all of their 30 dollar investments...
  5. Timohept

Your Own Families

I read a recent forum talking about having children. I would have put this on there but the topic strayed off and no one would read through to the end and hear my idea. So, an idea that would solve all the problems they troubleshooted for having children would be to simply be able to send...
  6. Timohept

ROBBED BY WARBAND

(DON'T MIND THIS, CHANGED MY MIND!!! <333 LOVE TO ALL AND HAPPY EASTER...well...It's Monday now...) Okay this is getting ridiculous...First of all, the game is unfinished. The mod stuff isn't released like it should have been the day the game was. If ANYTHING we all are just PAYING to play the...
  7. Timohept

Warband mods?

Anyone know anything about any major Warband mods? Will the old ones be ported? What tools can I use to make my own mods for Warband? I don't know how this works, but if you make a mode for say, version 1.102 and then the next day Taleworlds updates the game to 1.104, does that make your module...
Back
Top Bottom