Search results for query: *

1. eatrium

The Masterful Suggestions

Ramun The Slave Trader should buy prisoners like ransom brokers according to level.In 1011 version He buys them 1 denar each. That really should be fixed.
  2. eatrium

Mount & Blade questions

7. I have a party of 112, which has about 75 mercenary calvary, 30 mercenary horsemen, and a few caravan guards. Does this make a good party? I know it's expensive (about 4000/week upkeep), but with raiding villages I can still keep them up and make a profit.
    [/quote]

I suggest u replace the mercenary cavalry and mercenary horsemen with swadian troops and then train them to swadian knights.Saves u alot of money that way.
  3. eatrium

Money-Making~

Well u can buy cattle in villages like 22 -100 each.Then drive then near a town .Slaughter 5 of em u get 2 raw meat from 1 cattle so 5 cattle is 10 meat.Sell them to town.Like this u can make like 1k+ .In my opinion this is the best money making when u have luck to buy cattle at low prize.And then sell the meat to town
  4. eatrium

The Majestic Screenshots Thread

Ye thats exactly what i did :grin: just made for fun
  5. eatrium

Synelor said:
    I don't get it.

Are you high or something?
    No im not i took my time creating this so no bad comments :grin:
  6. eatrium

He has extra brand because i just thought it would be cool  :cool:
  7. eatrium

Are these Nice Pictures? :?:
  8. eatrium

Bloody Version OF Gutts  :twisted:
    bloodyguts1.png

Bloody Version OF Gutts Other Side  :twisted:
    bloodygutts2.png

This is my first so no bad comments :grin:
  9. eatrium

How much time u spend on this mod ?

Tell me how much u spend on playing Revenge Of The Berserk. I usually play for 1-4 hours, because it never gets old and its much fun going to rambo every1 while being guts  :twisted:
  10. eatrium

SP Native Native Pro Mod Beta

thumbgreen said:
    What kind of bugs? I don't do any modding I'm just curious; also if you post them perhaps experienced modders will offer some tips on how to fix them.
    Heres 1 player telling some bugs

Ciram wrote:
    Thanks for mod, it has good ideas. Keep it up

But I have found 2 bugs so far:
    1. Is major bug; I have find it when on "save lord" quest. Castles I have entered have no jail, they have arena  . you can bribe the guard to enter jail but If you kill him for the key, door says "enter the arena" and when inside there is 2 guys in empty space. door seems to sent wrong place.

2. Missing texture I think. Heavy Charger and some other horses dont appear. Pops up a "missing sparkhorse_3" or something

Thanks again for the mod I hope feedback helps
  11. eatrium

Adorno said:
    HA! I'm just a happy amateur who doesn't know a thing or two about he module system  :smile:
    I can make sounds/music and edit scenes, that's it.

(Right now I'm working on a much improved version of the Ambient Anti-Soundtrack, but progress is slow.)
    The thing is i did this mod by myself and i have no experience in bug fixing.Do u know anyone who can help me?
  12. eatrium

Adorno said:
    I think many people play with difficulty settings below the hardest,
    and several of the features are from popular tweaks, so I think it will please many players.
    Can u help me develop the mod ??.Add some tweaks and stuff .Balance to the troops .And some bugfixes.It will really be appreciated.
  13. eatrium

Yeh its easier than Native.Just play the mod and u will see ; D.And  u dont have to FLAME xDD
  14. eatrium

I mean it has improved things like tournament bets, faction colors.Made more realistic.Dl it and see
  15. eatrium

This is something i put together using some MB WB editing tools  and some mods from the MBrepository.  Idk if its Native Pro Mod Beta but Yeah i Just feel like it. Credits: kefka95 for TweakM&B Checkmaty for More Metal Sound Mod Arena Overhaul Mod From Adorno Ambient Anti-Soundtrack From...
  16. eatrium

U should fix Zodd.He is not like that.Not a man shape.Like the beastly form in the manga and anime.
  17. eatrium

what does atm mean?

Atm=At The Moment
  18. eatrium

Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

I have a prolem. When i try to add a new troop it adds em all but the custom troop limit is 931. When i go to party templates it doesnt show me 932 custom troop that i have added 931 is the limit it will show .So i cant add custom troops to any party templates starting from 931.Any solutions to This problem?.Il be thankful if u will leave  reply  :grin:
  19. eatrium

ROTB shud be ported to M&B Warband.Thats 1 heck of a suggestin xD..And I hope they will port it cuz they added lots of new animations wich wud be awesome for dragonslayer 6 and 5 feet sword xD :twisted:
  20. eatrium

Is Revenge Of The Berserk Going To Be Ported To M&B Warband?

Is ROTB going to be ported to MB WARBAND : :?:? because they added bunch of new animations :lol: to M&B Warband and armors .Is it possible to port or not :?:.Please leave a reply.Thank You.  :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom