Search results for query: *

• Users: loco21666
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cool Story Bro!

So I thought this was entertaining enough to make a thread about, prepare yourself for a cool story.  8-) So early on in my game I became a vassal to that retard King Harlaus (Swadia), I did this because somewhere in the back of my mind is a dark room with a small child crying quietly... this...
  2. What's your kingdom named?

So in my recent quest to find something to do, I thought it might be entertaining to see what (nick)names everyone has for their Player Kingdom. I currently haven't started my own kingdom yet since I restarted... however, I've been tossing around some ideas: 1) Kingdom of Despair 2) Kingdom of...
  3. How many times...

...have you been galloping across the field, weapon poised to cleave off an enemy's head, and the SECOND before you swing... one of your own cavalry rushes past you forcing your own horse to rear up or one of your own cavalry happens to be gunning for the same unfortunate soul and horse bumps...
  4. Marshal Mini-quests & Tactics Skill

Straight to the point: Whenever I'm following the marshal, he'll give me a quest to scout this area while I run the opposite direction aimlessly or a quest to fetch me cattle because I'm a dumbass and didn't prepare for a military campaign... however, about halfway through these quests they...
  5. @LOTR signature users...

Those sigs are hilarious, kudos.  :lol:
  6. Rhodoks + Technology = Apocalypse

It's common knowledge that the Rhodoks worship demons and in return are granted their super crossbows forged in the bowels of Hell... however, while browsing the internet I came across this picture and have learned that the Rhodoks are moving away from their demon worshipping ways and investing...
  7. Melee Fight Inquiries

So I've recently become a fan of the normal melee bouts in the arena, you know the one I'm talking about; bunch of sweaty naked men with sticks smacking each other around in a sand pit, yup that's the one. While developing my taste for this seemingly endless event that oddly enough passes no...
  8. Mild Frustration/Curiousity

So I just exited my game in sheer frustration and decided to bring my frustrations here to share with you all and even possibly relate! In short, crossbows are like the .50 caliber sniper rifles of the medieval age and for a kingdom possessing one of the most powerful units in the game NPC...
  9. Waiting for spies, help!

Okay, I've attempted this quest a few times hoping I might be able to figure this out on my own but, alas, I have failed to do so. You know the quest where they (nobles, kings, vassals, whatever) tell you to follow some spy to his master and drag him back in chains? I can't for the life of me...
  10. (v1.104-v1.105)Owning fiefs/towns as a merc?

Not entirely sure if this is a bug or not, my understanding of the game mechanics suggests to me that it is though so... yeah. I own Uxhal and the three fiefs associated with it (Tahlberl, Ibiran, Nomar) but, I'm a mercenary aka not a vassal.  :| Basically what happened is when I started this...
Back
Top Bottom