Search results for query: *

1. BobSels

Next part

Oceola said:
    Thank you! :grin:

Late this year friend
  2. BobSels

Starving a castle failed to work.(Defenders resorting to cannibalism?)

Did you call for their commander and demand their unconditional surrender?
  3. BobSels

Commanding bots

Sinistar said:
    32nd October, if I am not mistaken.

32nd? What the f*? There's no such thing!?
  4. BobSels

Suggestions/Bug Reports for v1.5

Umm, why is it when I order my men to hold position and open fire... they do not respond to that order?
  5. BobSels

Age of False Innocence - old thread

I see a lot of progress has been made with this mod :razz:, I'm proud to have contributed. I wish I could help more but currently I have personal issues to attend to. Keep up the good work bloke  :wink:
  6. BobSels

1.131 coronation cutscene

No vid yet I see?
  7. BobSels

King Harlaus isn't fat...

romeo_longsword said:
    Little Harlaus once tried to speak to me though a mass of grapes in his mouth, his endless partying is known to have inspired the name of a DJ, "Fatboy slim".

Don't you mean: "Our King's endless orgies are known to have created a DJ by the name of 'Fatboy Slim'."?
  8. BobSels

Fill the Feedback: Your Weapons and Tactics.

Weapon Related.

What's your favourite weapon:
    Spear
    Why do you like it:
    Is long
    How do you use it:
    Sexually
    It is effective against:
    Khergit Womenfolk
    In what map do you use it:
    On the ground
    What is the weak point of this weapon:
    Its arse
    What can you do if your enemies found the weak point of it:
    Run like a n*gga
    What is the most effective weapon against you:
    Chick with a giant Vaegir dildo polearm?
    What is the weakest weapon against you:
    Arseholes
    Generally wich is the most powerful weapon in this game:
    Awlpike

Tactic Related.

What is your fighting tactic as infantry:
    Stab people with a spear... while they are fighting someone else
    What is your fighting tactic as archer/crossbowman:
    Shoot and run away
    What is your fighting tactic as cavalry:
    Shoot from the horse
    What can you do if the enemy uses the same tactic:
    Call them a bunch of J*ws
    How do you engage the enemy:
    I can't, i'm already married mate
    Do you jump:
    Yes, you'd think the vast amount of kangaroo's around my homestead wouldn't provide some degree of cultural influence?
    What are you doing if you are outnumbered:
    Keep my distance
    What can you do if you use a 2-H weapon but the enemy has a lot of archers:
    **** my pants?
    Do you use glitches:
    No
    Do you hack:
    No
    What is the most effective tactic against you:
    Running away
    What can you do if the enemy has cavalry only:
    Taunt them because their French
    What is your tactic in sieges: Waste arrows on those wankers
    Which troop do you use in sieges:
    Knights
    You are alone against an group of enemies, what can you do:
    Kill them
    Which troop is effective against you:
    Depends at times

General Things:

Do you like populated servers like 70-100:
    Yes
    What do you think about game balance:
    Appalling
    Do you like the maps:
    Okay with them; they need more improvements
    In what way do you speak with other players:
    Like scum so they can drop their balls and fight
  9. BobSels

M&B: Warband Japanese Release

Send the game to India :grin:
  10. BobSels

SAMURAI MOD

MY HOVERCRAFT IS FULL OF EELS
  11. BobSels

My $0.02... If I could do this game over...

All I can say to tale-worlds is that they need to just greatly improve on the new features added to Warband like Kingdom Management, Businesses, Courtship and the Map e.g.
  12. BobSels

Post your battle cry

Slush time!
  13. BobSels

Businesses - do I just build Silk everywhere?

I always play at the maximum difficulty and from my findings Silk is not the best way to go. I find it to be more profitable to build linen weaveries in the Sarranid Sultanate and garner roughly between 650 - 800 denars per week from each of them. I also get the same amount if I build a wool weavery in Praven and Sargoth.
  14. BobSels

Patch 1.126 Feedback/Suggestions

FieldMedic said:
    I noticed that if i use "force single threading" as some people suggest , ingame i can see :
    -a long loading time for the portrait of anyone i want to talk with
    -a little freeze everytime someone is hit on the battlefield

Without using "force single threading", those 2 problems do not occur.
    I have no freeze in each hits and no long loading time for the 3D portrait in dialogues.

But in comparison to 1.113 (i skipped every other versions because of the bug affecting the polearms that i found game breaking considering the kind of soldiers i liked to recruit) 1.126 seems to struggle more in term of overall performance.

This is something from the M&B StrategyWiki that might help explain why you are having this problem:

Force Single Threading: Mount&Blade supports multi-core processors. You can use this option if for some reason your multi-core processor is not handled correctly, or if your single-core processor is incorrectly recognized as a multi-core. If you have a multi-core processor you should always leave this option off unless you have problems, as turning it on will reduce performance.

"Force Single Threading" is only necessary if your computer misleadingly believes that it has a multi-core processor rather than single-core. Best leave it off so you can take out the lag you have once and for all.
  15. BobSels

Rebelling against King

I really don't know? I think the dev's should make it harder for vassals to gain new fiefdoms or in the whole retrospect of this matter; make politics much more harder. I really don't see why the Kings or Queens shown in the game should give a fief to 1 lord depriving even vassals without any fiefs.
  16. BobSels

Best looking lady

I like playing MountMyBlade with Lady Safiya :razz:
  17. BobSels

[Suggestion] Diversifying titles for Nobility.

Ilevus said:
    This has been used in the Sword of Damocles mod and I agree it makes the game more interesting.

Lord Doom said:
    If titles constantly changed, keeping track of who-is-who would be nightmarish (when looking up your notes etc).

Sword of Damocles has all the lords with only their names. Titles like 'count' or 'jarl' are only added once the lord attains that rank.

??? This is Mount&Blade: Warband not Mount&Blade: Damocles
  18. BobSels

[Suggestion] Diversifying titles for Nobility.

Hi, I have been trying my best to ignore the lack of different titles Swadian and Rhodok vassals have. I believe it is inaccurate and quite strange that every vassal is a count under their liege. I believe their should be a structure in terms of titles bestowed on a vassal by a liege depending...
  19. BobSels

Few Changes to Khergit.

Maximo_khan said:
    thank you for your input mate. yes I'm aware that Khergit are heavily based on Mongols( hints at avatar ). Yes i can see you have an excellent point, but that's not what I was arguing really. Realistic or not, Khergit lord are all over the place on the charachter screen because of the fact that their nobilty prefix comes after the name, so I guess to improve this annoyance we could ignore the asian way of putting the title after the name. And what do you think about rhodok and swadia both being called counts?would you use another nobilty prefix to distinguish between the two?

Well, if a vassal owns a city they should be given the title of duke or duchess. If a noble has ownership over a castle then they should be bestowed the title of count or countess. If they should only own a village and its surrounding hamlets then they are either a baron or baroness. In fact, I think I will start a thread about this matter.
  20. BobSels

Buy land for a profitable venture

So which place is most profitable for a dye-works?
Back
Top Bottom